1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 078 - The Book of Boba Fett: Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally unboxed this boy like, a month later.

He is steadfast. At this stage of life Boba should have significant assets amassed, and he begins to show it with this armor kit. Mine isnt even holding a weapon right now. He doesn't even need to [but will eventually]. That jetpack is 🙌

I wish I owned the white prototype. That would make a fine bookend to this one: the first and the last. Fett forever.

Twilight in Mos Espa....

BOBF -07.jpg

Making a stand....

BOBF -08.jpg

Last edited:
I tried swapping the spats but the curvatures don't match the calves on the opposite sides, standing straight looks fine but it made some poses really awkward, the first pic I posted had them swapped and you can see the foot doesn't align with the mid seam. So I swapped them back to how they were originally. Here's another pic
1698076726369.png

That other HS looks fantastic. This is how I have mine displayed currently. I parted out the throne version and kept the sculpt from it, he really should have came with one though.

Attachments

• IMG_2252.jpeg
    IMG_2252.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Anyone has any experience with parcel tracking from Hong Kong Post? Parcel was sent out Tuesday but tracking still says „Not found“. I tried different tracking sites, no luck.

Anyone has any experience with parcel tracking from Hong Kong Post? Parcel was sent out Tuesday but tracking still says „Not found“. I tried different tracking sites, no luck.

Ordering from OSK, TBA and KG Hobby. Using either Universal Parcel Tracking - Global Package Tracking or ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK and always getting good results. If tracking can't be found on those sites, it is likely that your parcel has not been handed to the carrier yet.

Back