1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 078 - The Book of Boba Fett: Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome figure and as suspected the spats are an easy fix.
20230902_093017.jpg
20230902_093239.jpg
20230902_093319.jpg

I quite like the paint job, and minor design quibbles aside, I think this iteration makes an awesome figure. For me personally, it would never cross my mind due to my low opinion of the show it comes from, but it'll look great on the shelf for those that are into it either for the show or the EU vibes. Really nice job by HT on this one.

Seriously can’t stand this guy anymore. I watch on mute. He’s got like a script with blank sections where you fill in the figures name.

*snaps fingers* shows unhelmeted sculpt.

“Anddd let’s punch in and take a closer look!”
I used to kinda like the standardization; at least I got why he did it, but it's very old at this point and admittedly, there have always been some issues with his reviews. My favourite reviewer these days is actually @Jedha Patrol -- nice lighting, some posing to put figures through their paces, and a more organic, conversational feel to the review that feels tailored to the figure.

Is this a new helmet sculpt? If I recall, the ESB figure was different from ROTJ (am I wrong?) and this one ... looks different but not sure if it's just the paint.
Definitely a new sculpt, was different in the show from his Mandalorian helmet too.

I used to kinda like the standardization; at least I got why he did it, but it's very old at this point and admittedly, there have always been some issues with his reviews. My favourite reviewer these days is actually @Jedha Patrol -- nice lighting, some posing to put figures through their paces, and a more organic, conversational feel to the review that feels tailored to the figure.
Exactly! Jedha Patrol is my favorite as well, his videos have a sense of hanging out and talking about figures and putting them in poses. Not a script at all.

Exactly! Jedha Patrol is my favorite as well, his videos have a sense of hanging out and talking about figures and putting them in poses. Not a script at all.
Yeah,i like Jedha Patrol as well.And he is more fun in his reviews as well. Never bought from TW,but heard and read a lot about complaints,so I’m surprised he keeps advertising them. Well,maybe they cut him a good deal…who knows

A Jedha actually shills for a company that doesn't scam people.

Back