1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 069 - The Mandalorian: Nite Owls - Koska Reeves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we’ll be ok and get it. She’s technically listed in the credits as Mercedes Varnado and not Sasha Banks, I believe.

And she looks different enough from her long, brightly colored hair she wrestles with, so as crazy as Vince McMahon is with everything involving WWE, I doubt he can do anything too crazy to prevent said headsculpt:lol
There’s no way Disney didn’t secure likeness rights for her and action figures. That’s like standard Star Wars deal. I hope they do a head sculpt though

I think we’ll be ok and get it. She’s technically listed in the credits as Mercedes Varnado and not Sasha Banks, I believe.

And she looks different enough from her long, brightly colored hair she wrestles with, so as crazy as Vince McMahon is with everything involving WWE, I doubt he can do anything too crazy to prevent said headsculpt:lol
That’s exactly it. She’s not in Mandalorian as Sasha Banks, she’s in the show as Mercedes Varnado. Vince can’t do anything about that. I think it gets more dicey when they work in WWE under their real names, but since Mercedes doesn’t, there’s no issue with making toys of her.

E4jE9cHVIAAV9P0

Back