1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 069 - The Mandalorian: Nite Owls - Koska Reeves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her before Cara Dune? I know Gina is on the outs and has been fired but come on Hot Toys.
Yeah, well, so far I don't feel a raging need to be a completist, I'd pick up Cara in a nanosecond but pass on Koska - for me gotta ratchet the budget somehow. Don't think Koska is gonna be a major player in the series.

I more than likely will pass on this if it gets made. Probably will get Bo-Katan, but I don’t think I need the entire Nite Owls crew.

Dollars to doughnuts we are looking into 2024 with most of this. PREORDER NOW!
Alas, I think Cara is destined for Toys Era! :pray:

Didn’t we also have a Bespin Han sneak peak similar to this sort of tease, and yet… still nothing. I’ll believe it when I see it actually put up.

Didn’t we also have a Bespin Han sneak peak similar to this sort of tease, and yet… still nothing. I’ll believe it when I see it actually put up.

Ah, but your problem is that bespin Han was not on HT's newest obsessIon: this show.

We'll see Koska long before we ever see him. Truth.

Well when Koska is made, if there is no tease of Axe in it, that might be telling as Mando is on fire right now.

Her before Cara Dune? I know Gina is on the outs and has been fired but come on Hot Toys.
Yeah Cara's not happening. At this point in Mando I would only get Cobb Vanth and her, I just don't have room for a ton of Mando figures. I would make an exception for her, but no way it happens unless she and Disney reconcile and they rehire her, which again, is not happening.

I hope we get her unmasked..however HT has yet to do WWE figures..so we will have to see :unsure:

I think we’ll be ok and get it. She’s technically listed in the credits as Mercedes Varnado and not Sasha Banks, I believe.

And she looks different enough from her long, brightly colored hair she wrestles with, so as crazy as Vince McMahon is with everything involving WWE, I doubt he can do anything too crazy to prevent said headsculpt:lol

Back