1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justin works with some of those 3rd party companies, choosing names for figures etc. On one of his streams he said even they won't go near anything Gina Carano related so it's doubtful we get any Cara Dune figure sadly.
Yeah seen that. Lucasfilm/Disney must've really went hard after some of them.

The figure looks quite accurate to the live-action version to me, at least going by this picture it is.

FennecShandBTS.jpg

The figure looks quite accurate to the live-action version to me, at least going by this picture it is.

View attachment 531148

That’s what I was confused about. Fennec has about the most similar outfit from Animation to real life. But I’m not an all things Fennec expert so I’m legit curious on what he’s seeing.

If Ray Fisher can get a figure Gina can too

Ray Fisher, or Ray Park? I didnt know Ray Fisher was in SW at all?

Regardless, wasn't all that hoohah about Park proven to be fraudulent? Someone tried to crash his career and they almost succeeded; included were impersonations of his wife and one of his sons on Twitter, I think it was. It was a very complex attempt.

Carano's best strategy to save herself would have been to try the I've-been-hacked approach, but there was the fact that she was pretty strident about her ideology all along - and so it was all much more believable.

You have to be so, so SOOOOOO careful these days. Anything or nothing, even can be lethal.

Yes, looking at your signature pic the difference is quite obvious. I imagine that helmet has something built in to enhance her field of vision. Having that narrow of an eye slit is counterintuitive for a sharpshooter.

I think most of the helmets in SW have 360 degree vision, night vision, infrared and all that built right in.

Yes, looking at your signature pic the difference is quite obvious. I imagine that helmet has something built in to enhance her field of vision. Having that narrow of an eye slit is counterintuitive for a sharpshooter.

I can’t see his sig on mobile but her mask is on a hinge that can open and close.

41EB4102-C9B2-4F05-BF9D-926C23E0C940.jpeg

That's the case, I guess. Hope it completely closes in the figure.

images

And I am really glad they didn't give her a new outfit in The Bad Batch. She can represent that era too if you ignore the abdomen prosthetics.

Ray Fisher, or Ray Park? I didnt know Ray Fisher was in SW at all?

Regardless, wasn't all that hoohah about Park proven to be fraudulent? Someone tried to crash his career and they almost succeeded; included were impersonations of his wife and one of his sons on Twitter, I think it was. It was a very complex attempt.

Carano's best strategy to save herself would have been to try the I've-been-hacked approach, but there was the fact that she was pretty strident about her ideology all along - and so it was all much more believable.

You have to be so, so SOOOOOO careful these days. Anything or nothing, even can be lethal.
When did i stated Ray Fisher is in Star Wars, I'm simply making a point about Ray and Gina being in similar situation and surprise surprise Ray Fisher getting a figure even after the fall out.
Disney might be too stubborn to even want to release her figure but they are greedy after all so they might maker her figure.

When did i stated Ray Fisher is in Star Wars, I'm simply making a point about Ray and Gina being in similar situation and surprise surprise Ray Fisher getting a figure even after the fall out.
Disney might be too stubborn to even want to release her figure but they are greedy after all so they might maker her figure.
Ray and Gina’s situation really isn’t all that similar. I’m not sure why you don’t understand it.

Ray was actively promoting ZSJL and seems to be on good terms with Zack Snyder. WB still made merchandise for Cyborg despite all the bad blood between Ray, Joss Whedon and those racist ass WB execs.

Gina Carano was FIRED, Lucasfilm cut ties, merchandise with her likeness was pulled from shelves, you’d be hard pressed to find any retail store selling Cara Dune merch that utilises Gina’s likeness.

Ray and Gina’s situation really isn’t all that similar. I’m not sure why you don’t understand it.

Ray was actively promoting ZSJL and seems to be on good terms with Zack Snyder. WB still made merchandise for Cyborg despite all the bad blood between Ray, Joss Whedon and those racist ass WB execs.

Gina Carano was FIRED, Lucasfilm cut ties, merchandise with her likeness was pulled from shelves, you’d be hard pressed to find any retail store selling Cara Dune merch that utilises Gina’s likeness.
You must not go out much there still merchandise of Cara Dune in some store
Gina does promote the show
Ray isn't on good term with WB didn't say anything about Zack and he call out and claimed that the president of WarnerBro for being racists.

Back