1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...there's that got-damn SAND BASE AGAIN. WHY

We dont even get rocks like the Fett from this same setup has. Are sand bases a legal Disney licensing requirement? Next they'll have Palpatine's throne on a sand base
This is at least the printed sand base, which is much more bearable than the footprint one.

The one thing I will say is I don't recall the orange string laced into her hair being that apparent on the show - i.e., I thought it was more subtle. It could be due to the lighting and/or the scale I suppose. Definitely not an issue, just an observation.
Agreed she’s look fantastic but the braids are way too tight like cornrows compared to how she actually looks in BOBF.

That mech peekaboo is pretty cheap, but at least its there.
To be fair it was cheap in the show. I mean why not just repair her abdominal muscles? And if it’s digestive organs damage she needs something more than just pistons and hydraulics. How does she even drink the spotchka lol.

Was thinking the same thing. Had to think about it and remembered there was some netting in her hair, but not a bright color like that. Can blame lighting/color correction.

Ming-Na-Wen-The-Mandalorian.jpg
That’s the Mandalorian version of her hair braiding. Oh well looks like HT is taking a page from Black series Hasbro. They passed off the Mandalorian Boba Fett version for BOBF.

Yeah the bright netting in the hair stands out from an otherwise really good headsculpt. They'll more than likely fix it, though. Great looking figure overall but not a character I feel like paying the big bucks for.

Easy fix on the braiding if they want to darken it some. I think usually the licensing pics/promo pics given to businesses usually have a bright lighting to really see the suit for what it is. Film lighting and color correction can change it quite a bit. See Zack Snyder.

I reckon this settles it for me then, gonna have to grab that Boba repaint with the throne - I’ve already got the battle damaged/wanderer set on pre. Gonna have to start taking on bounties myself to pay for all these Star Wars toys lol

Wor-Gar doesn't give a rat's a** to others @Ramatuelle, as he's just thinking about himself and how use all the money that he swindled from all of us.

Speaking of bases, @Cocoboloboy are you planning to possibly make a better version for Shand or pass?

Oh, Wor-Gar didn’t swindle me. I made a willing donation to him for the good of mankind.

And, yes, better stands is what I do. :lecture

Back