1/6 Hot Toys - Thor: Love and Thunder - Gorr collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
jABEr6p.jpg
VxS9TqD.jpg
5F5tqem.jpg

WqLUt0K.jpg
KRk5GoZ.jpg
cy0K2Pj.jpg
VzUuW6z.jpg

bMVT1b0.jpg

PoWziO2.jpg

y3LzZDo.jpg
O0sF65o.jpg
VQ95Qdk.jpg
Z8ayMDF.jpg
D9j4km8.jpg
9GX7uAC.jpg
XNwhgI7.jpg

Last edited:
He looks soo good. Just afraid of the costume yellowing in the future.

I'm impressed with Hot Toys that they went and actually completed this line shockingly (pun intended). I'm not sure if I'll pick him up considering the very long wait time I'm sure it will be for him, but if I decide to go deeper in this line beyond two Janes and a Thor (ie. Valkyrie), he possibly could.

I just wonder how many will buy this. I love the movie and even I'm on the fence entirely.

I never saw this movie but thought it wasn’t super well received compared to other Marvel films. Either way, it’s neat that they’re adding some more single-movie villains, and this figure just looks marvelous!

This was a surprise, neat that HT finished the 4 main characters from this movie, but don't think many people were asking for this guy.

I must say, this looks really good! It seems I'm one of very few people who actually enjoyed Love and Thunder. This is very tempting, but I'll wait and see what this guy's price is going to be.

I am starting to get bored of Hot Toys and find myself to be more interested in other manufacturers and non licensed 1/6th figures. So I'll take a wait and see approach to this one. Won't be a day one pre-order, that's for sure.

I must say, this looks really good! It seems I'm one of very few people who actually enjoyed Love and Thunder. This is very tempting, but I'll wait and see what this guy's price is going to be.

I am starting to get bored of Hot Toys and find myself to be more interested in other manufacturers and non licensed 1/6th figures. So I'll take a wait and see approach to this one. Won't be a day one pre-order, that's for sure.
Whaaaaat? You mean you're not excited for this release!?!?

SuUyRgv.png

Very welcoming surprise. Instant PO for me, although I do wish the body was a seamless one

Back