1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven’t bought anything in a while, but I’m really loving this guy! I kinda dig the cape off one shoulder for posing. Gives him a real “medieval knight” look.
am I the only one who kinda wants a Supreme a Leader Snoke to go with him?

Nope, I'd buy one in a second!

I want to hold out for the IX one since they're not that different in costume - but the sculpt on this guy is awesome... And I could always have this one unmasked with Resistance Rey and then have the masked TROS Kylo with TROS Rey... Then I'll have the pair from each movie >> lol

I just swapped out the lightsaber arm batteries on my TFA Kylo and the blade is a lot better. I used Energizer Silver Oxide 364/363 batteries and
the LEDs light the whole thing up better than the stock batteries.

I just swapped out the lightsaber arm batteries on my TFA Kylo and the blade is a lot better. I used Energizer Silver Oxide 364/363 batteries and
the LEDs light the whole thing up better than the stock batteries.

Yep,.the stock batteries are crap batteries, same as buying those cheap Chinese knockoffs on ebay. They are also prone to leak.

DSC07845.jpg
DSC08590.jpg
DSC08583.jpg

For anyone wondering, Rey has the episode 7 resistance outfit version shirt and belt, everything else is from the last Jedi. She looks much cooler to me this way.

I'm slowly caving into buying a TLJ Kylo even though I know I'll get the 9 one... the sculpt is just too good lol

The sculpt is good but I really dislike his outfit design. The Ep VII one is so much better. Maybe the Ep IX figure will have both a good sculpt and a awesome outfit.

These last jedi figures will be around forever until SSC heavily discounts them or sells them to BBTS for cheap who in turn will sell at discounted rates. Nobody wants **** from the movie that killed the franchise as we know it. I have 2 rey figures from TFA and also TFA kylo i don't need another one until i see EP9 if it aint trash i may pick up an unmasked kylo (if they offer one) from that movie unless hot toys is scarred to produce them since they will probably have to give away these TLJ figures to get rid of stock. Its so bad they have Think Geek trying to sell Training Rey, they never carry any hot toys so i know they trying hard to pass them off to any retailer that will take them at discounted rates

These last jedi figures will be around forever until SSC heavily discounts them or sells them to BBTS for cheap who in turn will sell at discounted rates. Nobody wants **** from the movie that killed the franchise as we know it. I have 2 rey figures from TFA and also TFA kylo i don't need another one until i see EP9 if it aint trash i may pick up an unmasked kylo (if they offer one) from that movie unless hot toys is scarred to produce them since they will probably have to give away these TLJ figures to get rid of stock. Its so bad they have Think Geek trying to sell Training Rey, they never carry any hot toys so i know they trying hard to pass them off to any retailer that will take them at discounted rates

Messa no dink so

TLJ Kylo and Rey have been sold out in Europe forever. ...because we ALL love TLJ over here ;-)

TLJ Kylo and Rey have been sold out in Europe forever. ...because we ALL love TLJ over here ;-)

Yeah right... sold out term was kinda exaggerated anyway, probably retailers in Europe imported 5 stocks for each “characters” .

There was a TLJ Rey going for ?90 on a UK Hot Toys/Sideshow Facebook group a month or so ago, just missing the Porgs.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back