1/6 Hot Toys - Sleepy Hollow: Ichabod Crane Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for sale, on sale. I'm waiting for $200 shipped and double rewards. I lost $ on every figure I bought last year except 2 and learned my lesson. It isn't a popular figure and will be had for a fair price.:lecture

Me too! I would have pre-ordered Ichabod, if it wasn't for the exact thing that happened to me last year. Got burned on my pre-orders, except for two figures that I got on clearance.

Thanks buddy, my pics are not a patch on your fantastic pics. I still cant give you any reputation for the same reason. :dunno

Appreciate the kind words Shells. Glad you like the pics, I've really enjoyed photographing him :)

Finished my video too. Love the score to Sleepy Hollow.

Me too! I would have pre-ordered Ichabod, if it wasn't for the exact thing that happened to me last year. Got burned on my pre-orders, except for two figures that I got on clearance.
:lecture:goodpost:

However.. Paramore sure isn't making it easy!:gah::monkey2

Just picked up Mr. Crane, he is awesome!! crane.jpgcrane1.jpgand to think I laughed when it was announced!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    984.1 KB · Views: 346
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    943.6 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
Gr8 pics man :clap

Biggest problem with this fig is, I need a second one so I can display the 2 different looks. :exactly:

I have ordered an antique looking 1/6 table on ebay so I can pose the fig with it.

Gr8 pics man :clap

Biggest problem with this fig is, I need a second one so I can display the 2 different looks. :exactly:

I have ordered an antique looking 1/6 table on ebay so I can pose the fig with it.

I have never gotten into getting a second of any figure. For me I take great joy in refreshing the display at a later time.

Still waiting on the 14 day notice on mine from Sideshow. Hopefully charging soon.

Back