1/6 Hot Toys - Sleepy Hollow: Ichabod Crane Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm glad this is finally coming out, for all those who've been waiting for this, but I don't really see that much Depp in the sculpt.
It reminds me of the sniper dude in SPR.
Didn't Medicom do an Ichabod Crane as well? How does it compare?

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

It was terrible.

IchabodCraneD.JPG

I'm pretty sure you're all crazy (except Dave).

I have the medi figure it was a simpler figure from simpler times, I'd say though if you compare both figures with goggles on there's not much in the likeness.

I love Sleepy Hollow, gonna get this, but I can still whinge about what's not right.

I just hope they don't make his face tan like all their recent releases, should be deathly pale and powdery looking.

I just hope they don't make his face tan like all their recent releases, should be deathly pale and powdery looking.

That would be terrible too.

I have no problem with improvements, but I think it looks better than Medicom. The accessories alone make it worth my time.

Who the **** asked for this?

I did.

Not bothered by the criticisms at all. As Rory said I just hope they get the skin tone right. Been waiting a long time for this. Very happy that he's finally here.

Those goggles are gonna break SO FAST. I'm not excited for this at all. I loved the movie, but this figure is nothing without the Headless Horseman as a companion piece. Just like Tonto without the Lone Ranger.

I think this looks great and I'm glad they actually made it. Hopefully this means someone like Charles Xavier (and as much as I don't like Brometheus or Shaw, Shaw too) are next. Some of you guys are really killing the vibe with all the naysaying, "what, they made THIS?" and "it looks nothing like him" hyperbole. What would you prefer, more Iron Man and Batman? This is better than another Marvel, Star Wars, superhero release in my opinion. I can't get enough of these out of left field choices like the Godfather, the Crow, Marty McFly, Alex Murphy etc. They keep things fresh, I'd personally like to see more of them.

As for the likeness, it looks like 90s Depp from Sleepy Hollow to me. Not quite at his Jack Sparrow/Demon Barber age, but Depp nonetheless. People went on and on with excitement for the Hot Toys Han Solo and that looks nothing like Ford just because it was a Hot Toys Star Wars "Han Solo" so why not a little more enthusiasm for a figure that actually looks like Ichabod Crane. Hair and giant relaxed hands are bad, I agree, but that plagues most Hot Toys figures.

There should me more praise for this, look at those clothes, those nicely detailed little accessories,

10688247_10152409634012344_3430500491138101246_o.jpg

7594_10152409634022344_1269949842168539767_n.jpg

What's bad about it? But yeah, lets rip it apart, question it as a release and discourage Hot Toys from making different releases so we can keep getting more Disney and superhero licensed figures. That's the ticket! :lol

But yeah, lets rip it apart, question it as a release and discourage Hot Toys from making different releases so we can keep getting more Disney and superhero licensed figures. That's the ticket!
Like their M.O's going to change because of what 0.000000000000000000000001 of the global consumer base thinks. :lol

Yes - Shaw.

Yes - Xavier.

**** yes SW. :rock

I will only be interested in this if they release the headless horseman. He is among my absolute most wanted 1/6 figures. I feel like people would be way more interested in that.

I am not feeling the likeness at all. The Sseeney Todd likeness was dead on. This just feels really off.

Back