1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was kidding but thanks.

I think finding her for $220 is a pipe dream. Maybe a lucky grab on ebay one day.

Keep looking man, there's always someone selling who doesn't care about a higher market value. I'm sure some people will offload after the Star Wars hype dies down a bit. Worst case may need to be after Solo, but if you've waited this long...

I pulled it all out (I think) without ruining anything (I think). Please tell me that wasn’t a no no??!!

I don't think so. The white cloth underneath the shirt and pants should be fine for protection against staining. Honestly, I think the plastic tape and softer, frosted plastic are only in place to protect the figure during transport. These aren't really things you want to keep on a figure - the clear plastic clingy tape attached directly onto the body is a big no-no with me.

Maybe this would be a question for the company. Either way, I didn't feel right leaving the protective plastic in place.

Is this the only figure so far you have encountered with such a plastic cover for the body under its clothes?

Well... there's no underwear in space, we all know that!

Seriously, though. Why protect the body you're never officially meant to see, from staining?

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

My guess is that Hot Toys is aware of the after-market figure breakdowns and the subsequent additional sales coming out of that market and wants to make sure they remain active.

My guess is that Hot Toys is aware of the after-market figure breakdowns and the subsequent additional sales coming out of that market and wants to make sure they remain active.
Very perceptive, Commander.

-Mon Mothma.

I loved this movie so much my favorite star wars film and the figure is fantastic. I may pick her up.
I literally just came out of my second viewing 15 minutes ago. It is really good.

It gets better the second time, because you're no longer completely blinded by its unpredictablility.

I must admit I cried several times this time around.

I literally just came out of my second viewing 15 minutes ago. It is really good.

It gets better the second time, because you're no longer completely blinded by its unpredictablility.

I must admit I cried several times this time around.

I thought I was replying to the Rey Jedi Training thread! Ha ha ha... how embarrassing. How embarrassing.

[emoji28]

I thought I was replying to the Rey Jedi Training thread! Ha ha ha... how embarrassing. How embarrassing.

[emoji28]

YFcfydr.gif

Is this the only figure so far you have encountered with such a plastic cover for the body under its clothes?

Well... there's no underwear in space, we all know that!

Seriously, though. Why protect the body you're never officially meant to see, from staining?

Yeah, it's the only one I own like this. The Black Widow figures don't have it. None on Scarlet Witch, Gamora, Princess Leia, Pepper Potts, Harley Quinn, Ada Wong, Rey (both versions)...not even Wonder Woman. On Jyn Erso, the piece on the neck is understandable because it protects the figure from potential damage caused by the sharp sculpted hair, but you remove that and there's even more sticking out of her shirt collar - it is noticeable. No way to get it all without removing some clothing.

As is the case with most Hot Toys figures, the plastic layers are simply added protection for the figures during shipping. It does seem a little odd they would take extra measures on this figure when few to none in the past have this. I'm sure the Imperial disguise version lacks this protective layer - I assume it's the same body.

Back