1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my deluxe one from Sideshow about a week ago too. It is curious that the regular version is going fast..the deluxe version truly feels deluxe for a change with the added gear and outfit options instead of just a fancy stand as Churrit and Fett featured with their deluxe releases.

I just love this figure. I'm holding out a slim hope that HT may return to Rogue One sometime down the line by producing the oft-seen Baze and surprising us with Cassian and/or Krennic.

In the meantime, gonna enjoy this one...

JYN-013.jpg

Got my deluxe one from Sideshow about a week ago too. It is curious that the regular version is going fast..the deluxe version truly feels deluxe for a change with the added gear and outfit options instead of just a fancy stand as Churrit and Fett featured with their deluxe releases.

Agreed, even the death trooper deluxe was really just the added stand and the doll. This one seems to be the best of these new "deluxe" offerings.

Hey! Hello! Any American posters received Deluxe Jyn already, or only Asia/Oceania? Help me, you're my only hope.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

In the US and will be receiving mine from Timewalker Toys tomorrow.

Hey! Hello! Any American posters received Deluxe Jyn already, or only Asia/Oceania? Help me, you're my only hope.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

I’m in the US and I got my Deluxe Jyn from Sideshow.

FINALLY broke down and ordered the deluxe Jyn from Forbidden Planet NYC; I'm normally a SSC guy because of the rewards points but they were gonna charge $20 shipping where FPNYC offers free Priority or UPS Ground, and always ships using a double box. I'm not sure I'll use all the accessories but she'll look good next to K2 and my deluxe Chirrut. Bring on Baze and Cassian HT!

f81a75ff3b60790a4f53f14518e0dc625e73018d4093d5c51dcae1fa7d183646.jpg

Not final, but before heading to work, another candid to give you an an idea of the display I'm going for with her:

MZz6Scql.jpg

I still haven't settled on the look and pose. Plenty of options, even for the standard edition.

Back