1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: ASSAULT TANK COMMANDER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: TANK COMMANDER

This one would be an instant pre-order for me, as well. Really liked the Rogue One trooper designs.

This one would be an instant pre-order for me, as well. Really liked the Rogue One trooper designs.

Seems everyone does. Especially after the FO duck troopers.

At this point they should just do another Rogue One movie to settle everyone down. :lol

Shows how much pressure is actually on Solo. If that sucks they will really have a problem on their hands.

They should make a Chirrut & Baze stand alone movie. I bet that would work.

Just let them walk past Solo real quick ala Dr. Evazan and Ponda Baba in Rogue One and that's reason enough to make a Baze figure:lol

Let him go, he isn't happening.

never-give-up_never-surrender.gif

Yes, I don't need the ShoreTrooper variants. This Tank Commander will complete the trooper collection for RO.

Yes, I don't need the ShoreTrooper variants. This Tank Commander will complete the trooper collection for RO.

Agreed. I like to collect in 3’s and it just feels like something’s missing with just a DeathTrooper and ShoreTrooper on my shelf.

Agreed. I like to collect in 3’s and it just feels like something’s missing with just a DeathTrooper and ShoreTrooper on my shelf.

There is something missing and it’s Krennick!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is something missing and it’s Krennick!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I gave up on that dream long ago. There being a at least a prototype of the Tank Commander is what gives me....hope.

I still don't understand why this figure was not made considering the popularity of Rogue One and how fast the Death & Shore Troopers sold out, but Hot Toys decided to go ahead with the Lobster Guards which will now rot on store shelves along with all those TFA troopers for years to come.

I still don't understand why this figure was not made considering the popularity of Rogue One and how fast the Death & Shore Troopers sold out, but Hot Toys decided to go ahead with the Lobster Guards which will now rot on store shelves along with all those TFA troopers for years to come.

Yep I think the lobster guards will join the duck troopers for sure. And still HT doesn't make what the SW collectors want. Krennic and the missing pairs to the released characters.

I gave up on that dream long ago. There being a at least a prototype of the Tank Commander is what gives me....hope.

I would say there was a very high chance that work was started on a Krennic too. However a masked trooper is faster to get our the door for a con.

Never give up I say. Never settle.

Make your voice heard on FB or wherever HT will hear I say !!

I saw the lobster guard on display for the first time yesterday in Forbidden Planet.

I doubt that will be going anywhere soon.

Was a huge eyesore when compared to the Dengar, Tarkin and Boba Fett.

You do have to question some of the releases. The Episode 9 stuff will be really intriguing. Will they go ahead and make more figures from a trilogy that is almost dead in the water, when they could print money by releasing other OT and RO figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back