1/6 Hot Toys - MMS745/745B - Episode III: Revenge of The Sith - Darth Sidious

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hovering over the order button for the CW version when this was announced. Still a tough decision, but when I think of Sidious I think of that cackling nutsack of a face fighting yoda! PO'd! :ROFLMAO:
9a4534a1406bc39b18c43175d109bd66.gif

This actually looks scary lol. I think it looks great for what its supposed to be. Personally i think i like the Ian mcdiramond headsculpt on the CW version more, but thats just preference, not a comment on quality

Even in 1980, I was like... that's the Emperor?

It was a girl too. Maybe George has a nude of her?
Lol

From Wikipedia:
When the Emperor first appeared in The Empire Strikes Back, he was portrayed by Marjorie Eaton under heavy makeup.[32]Chimpanzee eyes were superimposed into darkened eye sockets during post-production.[6] The character was voiced by Clive Revill.[33] The makeup was sculpted by Phil Tippett and applied by Rick Baker,[2] who initially used his own wife, Elaine, for the makeup tests.[1][34]

This looks horrendous. Almost like one of those “unleashed” statues. Not for me I’m afraid. HT are having a bad week…. This, the commando and Mace. What is going on?

Back