1/6 Hot Toys - MMS729/729B - John Wick Chapter 4: John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AAG17.jpg

Glock34.jpg

More pistols Wick used in Part 4 that are not in the set

1200px-Webley_Mk_VI.jpg

M1911Colt.jpg

P38Black.jpg

Weapons Wick touches in Part 4 but doesn't use. Fair argument in that these are mostly widely accessible through other brands and in enough decent quantity to find elsewhere.

1200px-JW4_033.jpg

1200px-Billet_ST_Compressor.jpg

Making the rifle an exclusive makes me sort of salty to be honest. How about making his dozen extra hands the exclusive instead and give us all the rifle....

Headsculpt looks great, suit looks great, just wish he had all the guns.

Stand is the same style of Jonnhy Silverhands'. Don't know if that's a common style of base, though.

I dunno if a single rifle is enough to make me want to spend the extra hassle/cost of going through SSC. Especially with how plentiful the selection is with the first figure.

Is the exclusive the gun that was like a grenade launcher in the building?

The armored squad that attacks him in the Osaka hotel, Wick disarms a few of them and uses their rifles briefly. (Caine also uses one at some point, but not in that above video)

IMHO, it's nickel and diming to be honest. Just give the regular Wick the rifle and find something else to make the exclusive.

( Edit to add, in order to make the rifle an exclusive for Wick, they also had to remove it from Caine's set too. Otherwise those ordering both Wick and Caine have zero reason to pay for the upgrade for an exclusive Wick. In effect, the decision to make the rifle an exclusive robbed Caine of another accessory/weapon as well. If anyone orders regular Wick and Caine together, in effect, HT squeezed you out of two rifles so they could milk the cow a little more)

Last edited:
Does he wear this suit without the vest at any point in the movie? I already have one Wick figure with the vest and kinda wanted a second one without. I've only seen the movie once in the theater so don't remember what scenes this one is from.

He's up for PO on Sideshow. Awesome timing because all my rewards points were about to expire👌. Just PO'd the exclusive . Now just waiting for Cain.

Last edited:
I’ve only seen the first two movies and it’s been a while ago. Need to rewatch them eventually and see the third and fourth films.

The figure looks pretty awesome even though it’s just a guy in a suit.

Does he wear this suit without the vest at any point in the movie? I already have one Wick figure with the vest and kinda wanted a second one without. I've only seen the movie once in the theater so don't remember what scenes this one is from.
At the end he takes it off to have the duel with Caine and leaves his shirt. So it's accurate only for that. Otherwise through the entire final act he wears the suit with vest on until the end.

John and Caine, ordered! And now, the two year wait to get in hand. Really don’t understand why can’t they just be ready to ship as soon as they drop.

Back