1/6 Hot Toys - MMS681 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Mace Windu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1716405304462.gif

Had to post this. Yeah, I agree he’s pretty off, but I like everything else about him and as a customizer, I see potential. I have a fully modded Saber Master which I love (I’m pretty sure that it’s the Fury sculpt) so I’ll swap around parts for my CW version.

10 pages in a few days with several more pages wiped away by a mod... I can't read all the complaining, but I gather this sculpt is one of HT's worst.
It was only two posts that were deleted! :lol

I think the gripes against the sculpt are exaggerated. It's not great, but it's not terrible.

View attachment 703952

Had to post this. Yeah, I agree he’s pretty off, but I like everything else about him and as a customizer, I see potential. I have a fully modded Saber Master which I love (I’m pretty sure that it’s the Fury sculpt) so I’ll swap around parts for my CW version.

Yeah saber master is a modded fury sculpt. Whoever did the mod didn’t shave off enough from the chin, resulting in a pretty decent Mace Windu, but through the lens of Bruce Timm (artist from Batman the animate series for those that don’t know)…he has a pretty big square chin lol.

Buying it for the base. If a PAINTED custom head nvr comes along under $200, I'll sell it off unopened for what I paid.

Do I like that idea? No.

These idiot artists wanna try to sell me a third party painted head for $300/$400?

That's 300/400 milliseconds it'll take me to list this unopened piece of **** on Ebay for cost.

Last edited:
Head still looks like trash. There's no videos, pics, in hand, blogger photos ect.

That'll give that head a pass. Nothing. It's trash.

People love to claim it's "better in hand" for every dog **** release, you just don't wanna admit that you spent $300 on garbage :lol.
I mean, I'm fine with folks saying they bought it for a representation of THE CHARACTER and admitting the sculpt is a blatent miss.

But the ones that double down saying they "clearly see SLJ" in the sculpt are absolutely the ones you're referring to imo.

I want both, personally. The character AND the actor playing them. Why I still don't own a single Obi-Wan figure to this day from HT.

Every single one of them are hilariously NOT McGregor's likeness. But Obi-Wan sells, don't require it.

I mean, I'm fine with folks saying they bought it for a representation of THE CHARACTER and admitting the sculpt is a blatent miss.

But the ones that double down saying they "clearly see SLJ" in the sculpt are absolutely the ones you're referring to imo.

I want both, personally. The character AND the actor playing them. Why I still don't own a single Obi-Wan figure to this day from HT.

Every single one of them are hilariously NOT McGregor's likeness. But Obi-Wan sells, don't require it.
Yeah I don't see SLJ here, just a massive L.

I think the Obi-Wan sculpts are a lot better than this thing.

Back