1/6 Hot Toys - MMS610 - Back to the Future (1985) - Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dean was working on a new set of Doc sculpts, with one of them being a grin.

FB_IMG_1688048655019.jpg

Although if I was wanting that expression for Doc I'd probably go for one of his crazier and more manic grins myself.

f6fhd3_1.jpg

Last edited:
Dean was working on a new set of Doc sculpts, with one of them being a grin.

View attachment 647310

Although if I was wanting that expression for Doc I'd probably go for one of his crazier and more manic grins myself.

View attachment 647312
Definitely have to get me all Doc sculpts by Dean. However that „crazy smile“ expression would be easily my favorite. Zhe Doc character is one of those very few characters that does not need a neutral face expression. It could bring variety to the shelves. Dean if you are reading this, give us one more please. 🙂

Wonder if we’ll ever see these. I asked OneSixthKit a couple weeks ago if there was an update and the response was “no news yet”. Huh?
There’s was word of a delay due to some refinements being made / quality issues.

Definitely have to get me all Doc sculpts by Dean. However that „crazy smile“ expression would be easily my favorite. Zhe Doc character is one of those very few characters that does not need a neutral face expression. It could bring variety to the shelves. Dean if you are reading this, give us one more please. 🙂
I'm finished with Doc releases for wide releases.

I launched 3 expressions for Doc for BTTF2 and the "Serious s#!t" smirk from pt1.

I went with the subtle smile of him saying "Roads? where we're going we don't need 'roads'."

The second is the expression from the poster, and the last is my take on the Great Scott gasp.

Also did 2 expressions with hats that can swap out for pt3.

Of course I offer all of these in bald so they can be used for any version you want.

Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 9.27.02 PM.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 9.27.21 PM.jpg

Roads Doc 1.jpg

Doc Poster 2.jpg
Roads Doc 2.jpg
Great Scott Doc 2.jpg

Attachments

• Doc Poster 1.jpg
    Doc Poster 1.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 9.47.52 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 9.47.52 PM.jpg
    567 KB · Views: 1
Kinda weird they didn't re-released the Part 2 versions of the figures.

That jacket colour looked so out of place when standing by itself, but with the car it fits a lot better.

7 1/2 months and still no OneSixthKit head that was supposed to be available in Q2. Does this happen often?

unfortunatly that happens a lot with 3rd party. Sometimes they even cancel preorders and production :-/ for example, i am also waiting on the release of the Play Toy knock off Battle Angel Alita figures, due in Q4 2022...crickets ...

i think the head sculpt is the most difficult to make in a figure. To get it right, you need time for sure. I personally don't mind as i prefer a great sculpt over waiting time ^_^

I'm looking forward to it! I have Doc and Marty displayed but I feel the display is not complete until we get this headsculpt, let's hope it won't be long now. lol

Back