1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your terrible low light photo is actually terrific lighting! Batman and Black Widow look very realistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shadows and colour work in their favour, but when the original shot is taken in inadequate light and boosted, it reveals the iPhone 6 SE’s limitations in terms of resolution at that (lack of) brightness.

I’m always stealing just a few minutes messing with the collection before running off to a meeting or work or whatever, so properly lit and shot pics from me are very much a rarity. They get the geeky point across, though. [emoji6]

The Mark Vi was always my personal favorite armor and I have the mark Vii on preorder But today I broke down and ordered this guy . The more I look at this guy the more I realize just how absolutely perfect this Mark IV is . It’s the absolute definitive IRON MAN . The perfect mixture of gold and red . They could keep releasing all these different variations of this character but nothing says IRON MAN like the mark IV . Nothing ! Lol can’t wait to get him .

I hope it's not too much to ask, but would anyone be willing to post a pic of this figure next to the Mk XLVI?

I don’t see why not. They are the same mold besides the arc reactor and chest.

The question I was answering didn’t show up for some reason. This was about the mark vi tony stark head fitting.

I don’t see why not. They are the same mold besides the arc reactor and chest.

The question I was answering didn’t show up for some reason. This was about the mark vi tony stark head fitting.

Thanks! I was speculating this also, since they are based on the same mold.

Mine shipped about a month ago from Toy Dojo so they've been in stock/coming in stock for a while now.

I hope it's not too much to ask, but would anyone be willing to post a pic of this figure next to the Mk XLVI?

Hi! I would be willing. The 46 is the only armor I currently have out, and I should be getting this one in the next couple hours from UPS (from sideshow) and would be more then happy to take a quick snap or two for you. I won’t be setting up the gantry or any fancy pose until later (still haven’t even removed Hela tbh), but I can give you something :)

Absolute basic ***** pics, sorry. I’ll try to get more at somepoint when I actually mess with him, but I just pulled him out to take a these and put him back for now. Someone with a better camera and more time can probably get you in some better ones, but these should give you somewhat of a comparison. A lot of iron man YouTube reviewers often compare armor models when they have a new one, so it’s likely you can find a video and verbal description of you look around. AAF30FD2-0080-444E-94E4-31FA350E8DAA.jpg
9FE4DB1B-DB1B-4A4D-B571-0A7F1AF09D7D.jpg

Absolute basic ***** pics, sorry. I’ll try to get more at somepoint when I actually mess with him, but I just pulled him out to take a these and put him back for now. Someone with a better camera and more time can probably get you in some better ones, but these should give you somewhat of a comparison. A lot of iron man YouTube reviewers often compare armor models when they have a new one, so it’s likely you can find a video and verbal description of you look around. View attachment 431183
View attachment 431186

Oh awesome, thanks man! Definitely more confidence in my choice now. I really like 46 but it doesn't speak Iron Man to me as much as 4. Ordered from BBTS last night! Can't wait to get it!

Anybody notice that their Gantry base is not flat. My whole Gantry can rock back and forth.

I put mine together the other day but didn't notice. It's kinda tight in the detolf lol, I'll check tonight.

Absolute basic ***** pics, sorry. I’ll try to get more at somepoint when I actually mess with him, but I just pulled him out to take a these and put him back for now. Someone with a better camera and more time can probably get you in some better ones, but these should give you somewhat of a comparison. A lot of iron man YouTube reviewers often compare armor models when they have a new one, so it’s likely you can find a video and verbal description of you look around. View attachment 431183
View attachment 431186

Nice quick pics! You left the foam in the joints, LOL

Anybody notice that their Gantry base is not flat. My whole Gantry can rock back and forth.

Same here, on mine it seems the center of the bottom is lower than the corners, in which I can easily spin it around as if it were on a rotating table.

Back