1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone with the original Gantry know if this will fit on a Deltof shelf by itself? I'm going to guess not but I figured I'd ask for planning purposes.

looks like it can be done
photo-45.jpg
photo-46.jpg
Untitled-1-1_zpsfbc7a11b.jpg

Was told by SS they were waiting on more stock of the Gantry for those that ordered after September 10.

Just got charged for it. Happy days :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi, Im new here, later I will introduce myself in the right thread, but, in topic, some minutes ago I just got charged for the rest of the remaining balance, I preordered yesterday, I hope they ship in this week.

Im excited, is taking so fast compare to anakin DS that I have no news about it.

hi, Im new here, later I will introduce myself in the right thread, but, in topic, some minutes ago I just got charged for the rest of the remaining balance, I preordered yesterday, I hope they ship in this week.

Im excited, is taking so fast compare to anakin DS that I have no news about it.

Welcome :).

Mine's shipped from Sideshow without any notice of taking payment but not without issue.
I've checked my Paypal 2 days ago to ensure the credit card linked for payment is the one that will not have foreign transaction fee.
Then today I get a shipping notice from SS and what do you know, somehow a different credit card was charged and I end up getting slugged by not only the fee but also the bank's own extortion exchange rates. This adds another around $70 onto the figure.
I chatted with SS who suggested it's Paypal's fault.
I chatted to Paypal and they said it's SS.
:mad:

Well actually its your fault

If you did a double wide mod on 2 detolfs, is the gantry thin enough to be displayed straight forward?

I just got off the phone with Sideshow Support, they adamantly deny anyone has been charged for this or anything else for that matter without notice or approval.

So idk if y’all haven’t complained, or if they full of PR bs. But it is a little concerning they seem to think they are not doing so, with so many of you experiencing this issue.

I just got off the phone with Sideshow Support, they adamantly deny anyone has been charged for this or anything else for that matter without notice or approval.

So idk if y’all haven’t complained, or if they full of PR bs. But it is a little concerning they seem to think they are not doing so, with so many of you experiencing this issue.

Are people checking junk folders?

Mine shipped last night and will be here Monday. I ordered over the weekend so i got a notification of the NRD charging Monday morning and notification of the rest charging on Tuesday morning.

Same thing happened to me with Solo-in-Stormtrooper disguise. It just appeared on my doorstep.

SSC customer support are not always all on the same page or well-informed, but they are very nice.

Are people checking junk folders?

I checked. I get emails like daily from them and they show up fine. It really wasn’t a big deal for me, just weird that it charged and shipped and arrived before I knew anything.

Same thing happened to me with Solo-in-Stormtrooper disguise. It just appeared on my doorstep.

SSC customer support are not always all on the same page or well-informed, but they are very nice.

The agent I talked to was very nice, but kept assuring me how “impossible” this kind of thing to happen is, and how people will “always” be informed before hand. And how they had NEVER heard of this happening and it wasn’t a thing.

I had to talk to them today about another order that was damaged, but I thought of this thread and wanted answers.

They assured me that people got the early processing notices or charging emails and the date that it would be charged was listed in all the emails. So idk.

The only time i have seen it happen was during the dock strikes. I could understand that because the figures had arrived in California but had been stuck at the docks and they had no idea if they would show up tomorrow or in two weeks. So when they would arrive they would charge and ship ASAP to keep us happy.

I'm not sure how HT is shipping these to release here and overseas at the same time but that might maybe could be causing some issues. No big deal as i have most of these paid off when i buy them now so all i have to worry about is a shipping charge.

Well. Wednesday morning I preordered from SSC, Mark IV with gantry and today was shipped. Really fast.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

Back