1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - D00 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Well i'm getting mk1 anyway but this does look nice for people who prefer more modern look.

seriously though, why nobody talks about the baton!!??

What's to talk about? We don't know anymore than anyone else. It's all speculation at this point. It's probably used for non-lethal combat.

What's to talk about? We don't know anymore than anyone else. It's all speculation at this point. It's probably used for non-lethal combat.

no wonder has he got lethal injury since he used non-lethal weapon in the civil war. :lol

seriously though, why nobody talks about the baton!!??

Becuase no one gives two bleeps. If you like it, great. If you don't, then big deal. Leave it in the box. What else is there to say? You want a list of possible places to place it? You wanna talk about how long it is? What EXACTLY would you like to see everyone else talk about? If YOU have something to say then say it. Otherwise...

Becuase no one gives two bleeps. If you like it, great. If you don't, then big deal. Leave it in the box. What else is there to say? You want a list of possible places to place it? You wanna talk about how long it is? What EXACTLY would you like to see everyone else talk about? If YOU have something to say then say it. Otherwise...

That.

And also, we talked about it, made a few jokes, but in the end, it's exactly what people said.

A. We have no context to it, it might be something cool in the story.
B. It's just an accessory, it you don't like it, don't use it.

They said hes gonna have a huge gun on his back that can detach and be used as a melee weapon!:panic::bounce

While skimming the Mark II thread I found that Centrocal actually called the baton thing a while back in June and this was in regards to the film not the figure :lol

I want this guy; looks like a good mix of WM MK I and MK II and doesn't look like a repaint of the Iron Patriot I already have on my shelf.

The current proto looks too similar to the mk2 right now. Take away that added bulk and he basically looks like the mk2 again.

I think taking away the added bulk is basically like saying take apart the armor. Everything about it is completely different. The shoulder/back area resembles the same areas on the Mark I.

WarMachine-all3.jpg

Courtesy Jaymas

Last edited:

...I do however wish this had a round Arc Reactor.

Needs more revisions than that, but since it's about a year away i'm sure they will fix the issues by then.

why it needs to be fixed? looks like the civil war wm do not have a round arc reactor anyway.

war machine.jpg

I've said it a couple times already, but what I'm saying is that the colors need to be revised.

YES, I know we haven't seen much of it besides in a couple promo art images and in the trailer... But EVERY instance of this armor besides HT's proto is Black and Silver, Not blueish grey and silver. But i'm sure it will all be fixed by the time we see the final product.

I'm so adamant about this because the matte black and silver colorway is much more appealing, while HT's proto looks too close to the AoU Mark 2 figure. Sure it's a bit early to consider anything we see the final color, but i'm still more inclined to believe the trailer over anything/anyone else. I do agree that the secret base pics look closer to the right color, but I still feel it should be just a couple shades darker.

wm.jpg

War-Machine.jpg

12339485_914523135268459_2804852560725443678_o.jpg

wm2.jpg

Last edited:

The color for the art isn't always spot on. The promo art for im2 and 3 and Aou all showed WM looking black as well. But he never was on screen. The suit made for the film (the chest piece anyway) isn't flat black. It's a dark grey. Like pretty much all the other WM suits have been, not counting IP.

I think after seeing the comparison pic of all 3 war machines, this looks like the one to get. I like the sleek look but with the little bits of bulk to make him not look like iron man. It all just works.

another war machine- talk about running something into the ground...

At least this one is a new figure! They did seem to reuse the WM Mk2 a bit much. I think this one is badass and its the first WM I really like. Since there seems to be no Ultron Sentry, I pre-ordered this. A hard "no" for you on this one hm?

The have made a new Luke Skywalker figure every year since 1978. A new batman every year since the 50s. Superman and joker and spawn and iron man and Thor and wolverine....new cars, Tvs, DVD players, computers, hats, tshirts.....not everyone buys every version. Not everyone was collecting four years ago...or last month, or new people may start next year before this comes out. If you don't want it, great. But what is the problem with them making it for those that do? Please, provide me a list of everything you like and I'll see if we can make sure hot toys knows not to run it into the ground by ever making it.

1/6 Hot Toys - D00 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

I've said it a couple times already, but what I'm saying is that the colors need to be revised.

YES, I know we haven't seen much of it besides in a couple promo art images and in the trailer... But EVERY instance of this armor besides HT's proto is Black and Silver, Not blueish grey and silver. But i'm sure it will all be fixed by the time we see the final product.

I'm so adamant about this because the matte black and silver colorway is much more appealing, while HT's proto looks too close to the AoU Mark 2 figure. Sure it's a bit early to consider anything we see the final color, but i'm still more inclined to believe the trailer over anything/anyone else. I do agree that the secret base pics look closer to the right color, but I still feel it should be just a couple shades darker.

I see what you mean, it does seem darker in the trailer, but even if they don't change it, I might get it. I got no WM yet (no IM I intend to keep either, for that matter), and this one is the coolest looking, IMO.

It might seem crazy, but I go for the armors I really like aesthetically, I don't intend on having any red/gold iron man armor, cause I just don't like any of them till now.

My intended armors: Staboost, Bones, Tank & Igor.
Probably: CW WM and Sneaky.

Back