1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ugh had no intention on picking this up, as i just sold my mark 2 and replaced it with the mark 1. my 6 week old daughter (/my wife) told me no, but my local store had it...ehhhhh so why not. haha. i'm so weak

DAPk7AmUAAMje7s.jpg

ugh had no intention on picking this up, as i just sold my mark 2 and replaced it with the mark 1. my 6 week old daughter (/my wife) told me no, but my local store had it...ehhhhh so why not. haha. i'm so weak

View attachment 342727

I have a 4 month old. I wouldn't want to hear the wrath of buying a $350 figure when I was explicitly told not to. I do have the Mk46 coming, but what she doesn't know can't hurt her :wink1:

Picked up a replacement neck post for the WM yesterday, so there's no problem with it.

Attachments

• IMG_5636.jpg
    IMG_5636.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_5637.jpg
    IMG_5637.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_5640.jpg
    IMG_5640.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 307
Just got War Machine today. Love the figure, definitely one of my all time favorites....but that basic stand is woefully inadequate for a die cast. Why even include it?

Finally got my notice from BBTS that this guy hit my POL! Already hit ship! Any parts of the figure that I should be especially careful with right out of the box? I always read the instructions, but figured I'd check with those of you that already have WM on your shelf. Thanks in advance!

Back