1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contacted sideshow last week inquiring waitlist conversion. SS stated that their system is automated, and that they do not know where my position is in the queue. SS also did not provide any info if they're getting additional shipments or not, and informed me that the process is to wait for people to cancel or default on their payment. Still waiting....

I doubt it, people are usually pretty good about posting their notices. I know I will try to post as soon as I get mine. Can't come soon enough! I'm dying over here for this and the Mark 46.

Well looks like I spoke too soon! My card has been charged and order has been changed to "PROCESSING". Looks like I will have this in hand by the end of the week. :yess:

Everyone on this next batch should get their notices today. I'm guessing final waitlist conversions will happen soon as well. We in it now fellas!

Canada Post is truly embarrassing my War Machine MARK III is coming from Hong Kong, less than 2 days it took to get to Canada AND clear customs, and as an EXPEDITED package has sat in the same city across the country for over a week...truly embarrassing...

Canada Post is truly embarrassing my War Machine MARK III is coming from Hong Kong, less than 2 days it took to get to Canada AND clear customs, and as an EXPEDITED package has sat in the same city across the country for over a week...truly embarrassing...

Mine too actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering if anyone can help out. Has anyone got this on preorder with forbidden planet uk? If so, what's the expected date of arrival for it?
It'd be greatly appreciated
Cheers :)

Really? You might be further north or south. I'm on the East Coast near DC and am getting mine on Friday.

I'm in Upstate New York, so I am further north. Expected deliveries from Sideshow for me are usually one week after the item ships. On occasion, they show up a day earlier.

It could very well be because of the flooding.

So, for those that have the figure, is it worth the price? Definitely considering it, but it is a steep price, so I'm unsure

Still waiting for manofactionfigures to get this .... I might get Mark 46 from sideshow first at this rate ha

My waitlist converted. I joined the waitlist in late March. This and the Mark 46 will probably be the last"Diecast" figures I buy because they are $100 more than other figures.

I wish they'd do another run of this or the Mark I. Looks very nice in the pictures and reviews. Curious what others think the likelihood of that happening are?

Back