1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Installed a wire in the hood and have been messing with it. She hemmed the hood and I noticed other custom dresses have the material just cut which makes it less stiff. I’m gonna have Cindy try that on the next one so that maybe the wire won’t be needed.

45F19030-9532-4448-86A3-C8B47FE837E7.jpeg

UPDATED

Leia Dress

Mydnyghte
FlyandFlight
D.R.37
Papasmoak
ZE_501
Xcuri
Scifi67
pjam
Hoody999
bmarz1000
drjedisith
Skizzoid
Manannin
rgswff
Mah45
Jaymig926
Starfury1984
maru81
Scifi67
DarthAlias
Cavlcade
DarthAlias
Talibane
monkeyjedi
Choryujin
DukeFett
Enzo
RyanBlueThunder

I don't like wires anyway Coco, if the hem can drape properly or be futzed to achieve a decent hooded look like above, I'm good. Worst case scenario, I can use double sided tape to hold the hood.

I don't like wires anyway Coco, if the hem can drape properly or be futzed to achieve a decent hooded look like above, I'm good. Worst case scenario, I can use double sided tape to hold the hood.

I don’t either for the most part. I had a booger of a time getting it shaped so I’m hoping leaving it unhemmed will work and the material will have enough weight that it will drape properly. At the very least I can leave it out for those who don’t want it and/or just include a loose wire that can be put in later it’s relatively easy to install in the hemmed hood.

If there is room on the list, please add my name. Is there a price already stated?

Sure. The dress is $85 shipped in the 48. International shipping is extra.

Also for those interested I’ll be making a “no poof” Display Stand for Leia that has a crotch grabber directly under instead of behind to prevent the dress from poofing out in the back. Mine will be in the Tantive IV hallway style like Antilles is on.

927CFB5D-74C3-4897-805B-6B8051A4909C.jpeg

UPDATED

Leia Dress

Mydnyghte
FlyandFlight
D.R.37
Papasmoak
ZE_501
Xcuri
Scifi67
pjam
Hoody999
bmarz1000
drjedisith
Skizzoid
Manannin
rgswff
Mah45
Jaymig926
Starfury1984
maru81
Scifi67
DarthAlias
Cavlcade
DarthAlias
Talibane
monkeyjedi
Choryujin
DukeFett
Enzo
RyanBlueThunder
Mose Harper
Rkirby98

Last edited:
Installed a wire in the hood and have been messing with it. She hemmed the hood and I noticed other custom dresses have the material just cut which makes it less stiff. I’m gonna have Cindy try that on the next one so that maybe the wire won’t be needed.

View attachment 434614

Coco do you have some more photos of her ? Perhaps with her gun pointing up just to see how the sleeves fall.

So there are no wires, and the headpiece just drapes over the head right ?

7DF8BCD8-0A66-465F-9BBA-AA2595638757.jpeg

5E9197CB-B475-4E13-B403-E2665E7967BF.jpeg

Coco do you have some more photos of her ? Perhaps with her gun pointing up just to see how the sleeves fall.

So there are no wires, and the headpiece just drapes over the head right ?

The pic with the hood up has a wire in the hood. I just did it to see what it’d look like. Nothing final there. I’m hoping an unhemmed hood will lay naturally without a wire. She’ll be trying one like that next if possible.

Just parts of the hood I didn’t pull down. I was just testing to see what a wire would do for the drape. Hopefully we can make it work without a wire.

Last edited:
I think I’ll have a few ready to ship out by the end of next week. I’ll just work down the list as is. If something changes and you no longer want one then no biggie, guys. I’ll just move to the next name.

Leia Dress

Mydnyghte
FlyandFlight
D.R.37
Papasmoak
ZE_501
Xcuri
Scifi67
pjam
drjedisith
Skizzoid
Manannin
rgswff
Mah45
Jaymig926
Starfury1984
maru81
Scifi67
DarthAlias
Cavlcade
DarthAlias
Talibane
monkeyjedi
Choryujin
DukeFett
Enzo
RyanBlueThunder
Mose Harper
Rkirby98
waterfold

You can bump me to January if you need to. December is tightening up a little bit, but I don't want to miss out on finally upgrading Leia properly!

Back