1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm, I wonder how the final release of those bootlegs will look like. Where are those KO princess available?

I ordered one and it shipped yesterday. I guess I'll find out how It looks in about a week. I’ll be sure to post pics.

Not gonna lie - I'm pretty curious about this myself. What's the verdict, dharper?

Easy. Leia just has to do the wet-t-shirt contest treatment. I suggest posing the figure and using a spray bottle of water. Shape the dress while wet, let air dry.

Wouldn't it smell if you leave water on fabric overtime?

am I the only one that gets a bit bummed when they see some of these awesome custom longer dresses? Makes me feel bit cheated with my stock HT Leia dress.

am I the only one that gets a bit bummed when they see some of these awesome custom longer dresses? Makes me feel bit cheated with my stock HT Leia dress.

HT thought they'd deliver a home run, then they realised it was Star Wars but it was too late too **** up the head sculpt.

That tactical screen really adds to the display.

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Awesome pic Ahab [emoji122] That would add so much to an ANH display.

Just wanted to post a pic in here as well:

f7fe2dbb8b4b61d9ee4cde14f94341ff.jpg

yeah I posted a couple of photos of the custom dress I got for leia on here a few pages back. so I will show them off again. it looks great compared to the original stock dress. IMG_0348.jpg IMG_0347.jpg

Hey, on the dress it comes with (which I am disliking more all the time, just as so many predicted, sigh) ---
it's got these two clear plastic straps underneath like garter belts, but I guess to pull the puffy dress down?

Is that what they're for? Because they are not doing anything except making it impossible to remove the dress without breaking them.

Thank you JB24! I would definitely consider this the most iconic outfit for Leia. Really looking forward to the ESB Hoth Version as well.

Back