1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

She's here?!?!? The Princess?!?!? Where is she?!?!?

Aero-Club-Exterior_54_990x660_201406010012.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

.....Gah! You got me excited. Mine is still stuck on processing. :impatient:

My order for ex. appears as processing but they updated last flex payment yesterday with the shipping cost.

I haven't got any e-mail yet and the estimate shipping date shows april 15.

My order for ex. appears as processing but they updated last flex payment yesterday with the shipping cost.

I haven't got any e-mail yet and the estimate shipping date shows april 15.

I paid in full a month ago... I haven't got any e-mail... :gah:

I haven't placed my order yet...waiting for it to start shipping.

Me too. Actually I'm waiting for a code

Just got a full pay email for the 21st

I just got the 14 day notice email from SS. Processing April 21st. (just like Turd said. :) )

Got 2 week processing email.

Got my 2 weeks notice. Very excited to get her. Also excited that she was free with reward points (well free but 16.00 in shipping).

Yeah, got the email... $15.75 to go about 20 miles. Absolutely ridiculous shipping charges.

Back