1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coco, I just realized we're both in OK! I like your custom figure stands, too. I'd love to buy a few in the future if you sell them!

Cool! Yeah, I take orders for them. I have a wait list right now but if you want to pm me when you decide what you’d like I’ll add you to the list.

Coco, i assume its far too late to get in on the leia dresses?

Well, I can’t say for sure. :lol Cindy didn’t say she was or wasn’t going to continue to make them so I’m just taking down names for anybody interested in one. I’ll definitely add you to the list.

UPDATED

Leia Dress

Mydnyghte (shipped)
FlyandFlight (shipped)
D.R.37 (ready soon)
Papasmoak (ready soon)
ZE_501 (ready soon)
Scifi67
pjam
drjedisith
Skizzoid
Manannin
Xcuri
rgswff
mah45
Jaymig926
Starfury1984
maru81
Scifi67
DarthAlias
Cavlcade
DarthAlias
Talibane
monkeyjedi
Choryujin
DukeFett
Enzo
RyanBlueThunder
Mose Harper
Rkirby98
waterfold
stormtrooper
DarthZevyn
RickP83
choombaz
K1NG J0RDAN
Darth Pakiti
scottjua
maximus _73
Samwise Gamgee

Looks like the next thing I’ll have Cindy make for me is a new set of robes for ANH Obi-Wan. I might replace the Mythos tunic too but I’ll decide when I get it next week. I’ll post pics in the Obi-Wan thread and if anybody wants a set I’ll just handle it the same way.
Thanks for adding me to the list.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Here are some quickly futzed pics. I was too anxious to replace the HT dress with Coco's... :wink1:

Still need to tweak the pose and folds on the dress. May need to trim a tiny bit of the threads on the seams. No biggie.

The dress is a HUGE improvement. The tiny velcro worked perfectly. So glad Coco was able to offer this to us.

coco dress 1.jpg

coco dress 3.jpg

The material is perfect. Super soft, drapes realistically and just elevates the Princess on display.

She will shortly be going on display with Tatooine Luke in the custom Death Star bridge display/dio.

Coco, if it's still possible to get on the waitlist, I'd LOVE to procure one of these dresses for my Princess Leia figure. It looks so much better than the one Hot Toys gave her!

Great pics, F&F! After seeing how you pulled the dress down I’m wondering if I should have had Cindy shorten them for you guys. My plan was to pull it up above the top of the belt a little but the way you have it it looks a little long.

69BE68B6-8D30-416B-B2B3-FF3B68E37723.jpeg

Last edited:
Great pics, F&F! After seeing how you pulled the dress down I’m wondering if I should have had Cindy shorten them for you guys. My plan was to pull it up above the top of the belt a little but the way you have it it looks a little long.

View attachment 436216

Hey Coco — I actually wouldn’t mind mine being slightly shorter, if there’s still time, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are some quickly futzed pics. I was too anxious to replace the HT dress with Coco's... :wink1:

Still need to tweak the pose and folds on the dress. May need to trim a tiny bit of the threads on the seams. No biggie.

The dress is a HUGE improvement. The tiny velcro worked perfectly. So glad Coco was able to offer this to us.

View attachment 436209

View attachment 436210

Dress appears too long. We are now at the other extreem.

It’s just a matter of futzing. I hesitate to have her shorten it because none of the fittings I’ve done looked too long. It’s probably just that F&F pulled it down a little too snug.

This is Z.E._501’s dress that I just test fit today and am getting ready to wire the hood. It’s just about perfect. Leia’s dress always had a little material above the belt and not pulled too tight.

06E990F2-FC89-4A3B-A138-B3F444DAE458.jpeg

76962763-4C15-4641-9108-9CFA85F5612B.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Coco — I actually wouldn’t mind mine being slightly shorter, if there’s still time, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got three finished dresses that I’m putting a wire in soon including yours in the pics. I don’t know how many more she’s got ready but I can check. If the majority would rather have it shorter and not look how I’ve got it futzed in my pics then I can have her shorten it.

For those that like how it is in my pics then I can just finish out what’s ready and mail those out and then start on the new, shorter batch next month.

Last edited:
It’s just a matter of futzing. I hesitate to have her shorten it because none of the fittings I’ve done looked too long. It’s probably just that F&F pulled it down a little too snug.

This is Z.E._501’s dress that I just test fit today and am getting ready to wire the hood. It’s just about perfect. Leia’s dress always had a little material above the dress and not pulled too tight.

View attachment 436219

View attachment 436220

Okay -- that looks good to me, just let me know when you need payment and I'm good. Thanks!

Looks good the way it is just gotta futz properly, I will take the long version Thanks:)

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Looks good the way it is just gotta futz properly, I will take the long version Thanks:)

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think it’s all about the futz when it comes to how I had Cindy make mine. I had a specific look in mind but some may want to pull it tight at the top which definitely makes it way too long.

FlyandFlight is gonna try and make it look like mine and take some pics for us and we’ll go from there.

Below are a couple examples of what I had in mind when I had Cindy make my own dress.

D90ACD9F-34F0-4DFF-9AF8-D13254EFB114.jpeg
8C3ED9E1-F79F-4180-BEC7-8A7BF066A083.jpeg
796036EF-089B-4E1B-9644-B5C7DD6E78FB.jpeg
BD35BF18-DC5C-4970-B3BB-8B0E4BCD525C.jpeg
7DBC30E4-4A95-4E3D-A7CE-E966EE817084.jpeg

I think you nailed her look in that dress, she needs the extra material above the belt and then it needs a water treatment to get it to cling in the right spots and hang around her waist like in the photos above. As soon as I get mine that's the first thing I'm doing, I'll post pictures. Water treatment is like magic.

Last edited:
I think you nailed her look in that dress, she needs the extra material above the belt and then it needs a water treatment to get it to cling in the right spots and hang around her waist like in the photos above. As soon as I get mine that the first thing I'm doing, I'll post pictures. Water treatment is like magic.

I’m good with the length as is too, easier to hide the excess length (if there is any) with a good futz, rather than trying to make up for it being short. Just my two cents :)

I think maybe most will feel that way once they play around with it. There are a few more peeps that will have there’s in hand soon so I can get a feel for whether or not it needs shortening once I get some opinions and pics.

I apologize for my lack of futzing skills, guys... :wave

I didn't have much time to work on it but I pulled up the dress above the belt line somewhat, to make the length look better and tried to get it to overhang the belt. Definitely still needs some work on my part but I think it looks better now. I still need to play around with getting the folds to look better, too.

I just wish I could get it to look as good as in Coco's pics!

coco dress 5.jpg

Back