1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

The ankle peg on Leia is different than I have ever seen on a 1/6 figure (granted I only have Star Wars). It's actually fixed in her body/leg with the ball on the bottom that goes in the boot, so you can't put in shorter pegs. Basically I chopped off the factory peg at the ankle, put my smallest pegs in the boot, and rounded out the inside bottom of the ankle so it's contoured to at least rest on the ball of the foot peg. The boots are actually snug enough to kind of hold everything together. She can still stand on her own, but I sacrificed fixed articulation. I'll never pose her in an extreme position anyway and I use my stands, so to me, that drastic mod was worth it. I think she's about 10 and 3/16 now.

Luke's hair is from the Enterbay one.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

The ankle peg on Leia is different than I have ever seen on a 1/6 figure (granted I only have Star Wars). It's actually fixed in her body/leg with the ball on the bottom that goes in the boot.
Well that's annoying. I'll probably just leave as is, then. I lowered Han just a bit, thought his legs looked to stalky.

Thanks! A couple more...

Last edited:

I can put Leia next to Han and Luke.

I don't understand how anyone could not be pleased with the Han likeness in that shot. And The twins look great too...

All of these pictures are great.

The ANH line turned out to be really well, they all look great next to one another. The best likeness I feel is Leia and the worst likeness I'd say is Luke, which I still don't think is too bad either.

I just need Han and Chewie and I'll be close to being done with OT SW. May pick-up an ANH Stormie and will probably get an ESB Yoda and a RotJ Luke.

I don't understand how anyone could not be pleased with the Han likeness in that shot. And The twins look great too...

:exactly:

Han is a HT winner.

Much happier with him than Luke.

My Leia should(hopefully) be here within the hour. Excited.

Excellent shots Subdomain and omagro!!!

im working on a custom hoth leia with the extra custom leia sculpt I got a few years ago from snyderman.

She looks awesome in hand.

26421144190_30279b1572_b.jpg

if only they included hands like that. haha

Love this shot. :clap

She does look good there.

Seems to look best with her arms down so that the sleeves can hang naturally.

(Also a good shot of Vader's drug search finger!)

Back