1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curses... I caught the 1:6 Arnie bug. I yesterday ordered the HT damaged Terminator, and it has been shipped... I suppose that'll have to do while I wait the best part of a year for my favourite 'get drunk and quote every line' 80's action character John Matrix to release..

Incidentally, the only thing I have better than your standard PS/Xbox CE collectible so far are both the Sideshow Nathan Drake items... (the PFF is awesome btw, the 1:6 not so much, but no matter) ... so I'm dying to see a Hot Toys Terminator in the flesh..

I hope they incorporate metal in them like the sleeveless thor so the arms are stable.

Curses... I caught the 1:6 Arnie bug. I yesterday ordered the HT damaged Terminator, and it has been shipped... I suppose that'll have to do while I wait the best part of a year for my favourite 'get drunk and quote every line' 80's action character John Matrix to release..

Incidentally, the only thing I have better than your standard PS/Xbox CE collectible so far are both the Sideshow Nathan Drake items... (the PFF is awesome btw, the 1:6 not so much, but no matter) ... so I'm dying to see a Hot Toys Terminator in the flesh..

Getting mine on Tuesday, last Hot Toy Arnold I owned was Dutch and he was really good in person, well at the time. Sculpts are way better now and days.

I want to like this but I think the head sculpts got something "off" about it, he doesn't look as young as he should and his head is a little big? I like the seamless arms tho, I don't know why they don't do them all that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

618166.gif

The confusion lies because Hardy based the ACCENT on Bartley Gorman. Not his actual voice.

Last edited:

Prepare to be blown away if your only other 1/6 figure is Drake:lol Congrats you made a great choice, I have a feeling this Commando figure will bring in a lot of new collectors to the 1/6 scene.

You know I had to.

dev, what have you done? Good God, man, what have you done?

Three "Not Sure If Srs" memes in the same thread trigger a nuclear holocaust.

You've killed us. You've killed us all. :monkey4

(Collapses to the floor and clutches at the carpet as his body instantly heats up to 10 million degrees. Contrary to what is depicted below, there's not enough time to even scream, let alone feel anything, so there's that)

tumblr_mxy089T4xF1sdcg3jo4_500.gif

tumblr_inline_n6xihbOUc11qdb4ni.gif

tumblr_nbxs2m2fJ81sj0lnxo2_500.gif

tumblr_n3g9m01JG81qcga5ro1_500.gif

tumblr_n6uwvnGkfk1rp8gz7o1_500.gif

dev, what have you done? Good God, man, what have you done?

Three "Not Sure If Srs" memes in the same thread trigger a nuclear holocaust.

You've killed us. You've killed us all. :monkey4

(Collapses to the floor and clutches at the carpet as his body instantly heats up to 10 million degrees. Contrary to what is depicted below, there's not enough time to even scream, let alone feel anything, so there's that)

tumblr_mxy089T4xF1sdcg3jo4_500.gif

tumblr_inline_n6xihbOUc11qdb4ni.gif

tumblr_n3g9m01JG81qcga5ro1_500.gif

tumblr_n6uwvnGkfk1rp8gz7o1_500.gif

This John Matrix figure has that much power!!!

Prepare to be blown away if your only other 1/6 figure is Drake:lol Congrats you made a great choice, I have a feeling this Commando figure will bring in a lot of new collectors to the 1/6 scene.

Yeah I know... I bought the Premium Format Figure first, it kind of set the standard. Even though the 1:6 was about a third of the price, respectfully it was still a bit disappointing in comparison... although miles ahead of my PKA Drake and Lightning (which frankfully, are overpriced and borderline poor)

The head sculpt of the SS 1:6 doesn't bother me as much as it does most, but the paint is disappointing... Maybe the guys who did the PFF should have sent a tin over. Drake's arms are brown. He has a darker tan than Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson....

It looks good....I think, but to be honest, I don't even know what a good Arnold sculpt looks like anymore :lol They are all starting too look more or less the same to me, so who knows which is better or which looks more like the real guy? I'm not even sure I recognize the real Arnold anymore? :lol

Back