1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90% complete...but that neck is looking a bit thin again :monkey3

TmVAaEE.jpg

Perfection.

O/T: Im sure most know this already...But after all the talk about Vernon Wells/Bennett character on here, how many remember him as the biker dude in the beginning of "Road Warrior"?...It's just weird to see him play a character that looks like that, and then as he looks as Bennett...

As for the Commando figure - Im speechless...I've been hoping for one of these since HT started doing Arnold as Terminator...And so totally out of left field as far as announcements go...I open my mailbox and bam!, there's the email from HT...I think the figure/accessories look great...As for the body, I agree could be bulkier, and I wouldn't even care if it was a body with visible joints...If it meant better size/proportions...

O/T: Im sure most know this already...But after all the talk about Vernon Wells/Bennett character on here, how many remember him as the biker dude in the beginning of "Road Warrior"?...It's just weird to see him play a character that looks like that, and then as he looks as Bennett...

As for the Commando figure - Im speechless...I've been hoping for one of these since HT started doing Arnold as Terminator...And so totally out of left field as far as announcements go...I open my mailbox and bam!, there's the email from HT...I think the figure/accessories look great...As for the body, I agree could be bulkier, and I wouldn't even care if it was a body with visible joints...If it meant better size/proportions...
:goodpost:

the arms could be a little bigger, I mean the hulk had huge rubber arms so why not. Hope this doesn't come
out in 2016, I'd hate to wait that long for this figure. I kinda wish it would come out early like the mms238
did with little to no changes as I think it looks perfect.

Perfection.

Google John matrix from commando and then you will see it's off. Everyone here is far too used to looking at hot toys versions of Arnold that they have forgotten what Arnold actually looks like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google John matrix from commando and then you will see it's off. Everyone here is far too used to looking at hot toys versions of Arnold that they have forgotten what Arnold actually looks like!

616605_10152450359877344_8356623841842710738_o.jpg
That looks like Arnold to me, its not 100% perfect but no sculpt is. If this is replicated on the mp
version I will be happy as Arnold was when he let sully GO!

When i was young i think i see the movie 30 times. It was a great movie. So now i see this figure It is 100% i buy this one. I think It is a great figure and a good Arnold.

Dude, I watched Commando the day this was announced. The sculpt is marvelous. Its the Arnold figure I've been waiting years for in that it finally nails his likeness. My only hope now is that they remake the T-800 from T2 & Dutch using this sculpt.

U mean all the people that say they wont buy this cuz its a bad sculpt :lol

Yeah, they prob. wouldn't fess up to it, or admit it looks like him after its released anyways. Funny thing out 56 pages of mostly positive comments there is only like 6 or 7 people who say they will pass, after that JC Hong pic even some of those people might come around.

Back