1/6 Hot Toys - MMS194 - The Expendables 2: Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kidulttoyshop have their unboxing videoup

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LupNUanxZgs[/ame]

This guy looks incredible. Way more impressive than I thought. Great likeness and awesome accessories. Pretty good value at $200 too. Man I may need to use reward points on him. I had no plans on getting him. :gah:

I see the pistols still look awkward as **** in his hands. HT either make the guns bigger or make the hands smaller FFS. They look like MIB noisy crickets.

So is this one that may sell out quickly at SS or will it hang around a while? Would just rather wait until some additional pending points convert to order him if possible.

I already received my processing email from SS for this. Charge date is June 19th. I don't understand why some figures SS get's so quickly and others can take more than a month. I still haven't gotten any word on when Iron Man and Coulson are shipping.

That's just stupid seeing as how this figure comes with a good amount of goodies for today's price range compared to say X3 Wolverine

:exactly: I wish I had a better understanding of their pricing model. Is it the licensing driving it? I love my Wolverine but he's $30 more and has a light up stand and extra hands. Barney has a different outfit, a bunch of weapons and 2 berets! :lol :dunno

that is completely true, regular commercial figures cost up to $25 and no accesories, Look at matty TDKR line.

This is part if a dying breed. Figures that come with accessories :lol
:lecture :lol
Pretty sure Superman will be as barebones as Bane or even more so
:exactly: I wish I had a better understanding of their pricing model. Is it the licensing driving it? I love my Wolverine but he's $30 more and has a light up stand and extra hands. Barney has a different outfit, a bunch of weapons and 2 berets! :lol :dunno
Yep totally agree. I think it's combination of the movie license and the actor license. Judging buy how Stallone seemed to enjoyed his last figure, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't ask for much for his likeness rights. Unlike oh say Jack Nicholson

I have this on PO so I can't wait.

I still really want this but considering cancelling. No sense in just having one character from the movie for me.

Back