1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mn7a0qSN6s1qk2p7so1_500.jpg

This shrine to Loki is pretty awesome.:clap

I'd like to do something like this with all my various Catwoman stuff at some point.

I can't wait to pick up my two Loki's today right now waiting for the store to open, next week two Loki's from Sideshow arriving.

I wish some of our local ladies would post pics of their Loki already. After so much talk and so much anticipation, let's just do it already.

I'm still waiting for mine *cries* The anticipation is sheer torture! :impatient:

Really looking forward to taking pics. He'll be in a detolf shelf that has my Loki costume helmet on top...I can't wait..

Great looking pics, guys!

I have a question, do you know when will BBTS will get theirs? Has anyone who placed an order with them has received it yet?

From previous experience, bbts has their hot toys stuff show up about a month after sideshow, right?

anyway, great figure!:clap

Man, I can't wait to get this dude.

All these in-hand pics got me even more buzzing about a figure that already had me buzzing! (That makes little sense, I know).:lol

Thor needs his brother by his side on my shelf!:monkey2

Man, I can't wait to get this dude.

All these in-hand pics got me even more buzzing about a figure that already had me buzzing! (That makes little sense, I know).:lol

Thor needs his brother by his side on my shelf!:monkey2

They do look great together. But of course now it makes me want Odin. :slap

I have a question, do you know when will BBTS will get theirs? Has anyone who placed an order with them has received it yet?

I haven't gotten any word from BBTS yet and mine was a really early pre-order (I don't know if that will make a difference or not). They shipped out HT Thor pretty quickly but Loki is definitely taking longer. Here's hoping they get it soon!

I haven't gotten any word from BBTS yet and mine was a really early pre-order (I don't know if that will make a difference or not). They shipped out HT Thor pretty quickly but Loki is definitely taking longer. Here's hoping they get it soon!

BBTS shows Loki as "Arriving Soon" Shouldn't be too long now.:yess:

Great looking pics, guys!

From previous experience, bbts has their hot toys stuff show up about a month after sideshow, right?

anyway, great figure!:clap

BBTS shows Loki as "Arriving Soon" Shouldn't be too long now.:yess:

Yep. Right on the their website's front page too. Probably by next week is my guess.

Four? Usually I think that's madness, but damn if Loki isn't amazing enough to justify four...
Loki has taken control over me.

Turns out the 3rd maybe Loki order I had with the store turned into an confirmed order, just arrived home with 3 Loki.

Altogether I have 6 Loki including the one I got when it was released in Hong Kong.

Back