1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaaaaaand......loki has joined the ranks of my trailer-trash odin family.

don't think this will be his final look, but here he is for now.

schlitzloki.jpg

and yes, eventually i will put him back on his asgard body and display him properly.

in the meantime, he's just too much fun!

... He's decompressing after the long boat-ride from Hong Cong, in a shipping container.

So.... my outer shipper had a little bit of damage, and it then became imperative to know: was the HT box damaged?!! Not like i display boxes or anything, but it was suddenly vital to know.

.... Nope! Outer box is fine. Great.

Ooooo. Let's slide off the outer sleeve and take a peek. So I did.

He looks so outright disgusted in there that I hurriedly slide the outer sleeve back up. He needs some sleep after the long journey.... this is going to be an epic debox; there appear to be 50,000 parts in there. Yippee!! :yess:

So.... my outer shipper had a little bit of damage, and it then became imperative to know: was the HT box damaged?!! Not like i display boxes or anything, but it was suddenly vital to know.

.... Nope! Outer box is fine. Great.

Ooooo. Let's slide off the outer sleeve and take a peek. So I did.

He looks so outright disgusted in there that I hurriedly slide the outer sleeve back up. He needs some sleep after the long journey.... this is going to be an epic debox; there appear to be 50,000 parts in there. Yippee!! :yess:

Glad to hear no damage to the box. He is an amazing figure. I can't believe the detail on the outfit and you're right about the parts - lots and lots of accessories. Have fun deboxing :)

Is Yoda kneeling or just standing :lol

My back tab is also broken. Luckily it's the most unnecessary tab, so I'm not fussed over it.

Is there really a back tab? :dunno seems like everyones (including mine) is broken. It might be part of the mold when it was made.

No matter, this is one of my favorite figures and the best out of all the Avengers :yess:

Yeah buddy!!!! I just got my shipping notice and tracking # from SSC. That was quick. He should be here Wednesday. Good thing I didn't get BW over the weekend at my LCS.:panic::panic::panic:

aaaaaaand......loki has joined the ranks of my trailer-trash odin family.

don't think this will be his final look, but here he is for now.

schlitzloki.jpg

and yes, eventually i will put him back on his asgard body and display him properly.

in the meantime, he's just too much fun!

: D

LOL! So funny! Wanna see him with Thor & Odin

Gosh darn UPS. Can't sign for my package since they come in the middle of the day and I work 9-5, so I just paid $5 to have them ship the box to a local UPS store I can make it to after work. So now I've paid twice for shipping.

Oh well. I'm sure Loki will be worth it.

You should sign up for UPS MyChoice. It's free, and gives you the option to authorize release of a package without signing for it. You can also designate where around your home you want it dropped off, and get tracking alerts. It's come in handy when my Joker 2.0 and Black Widow were shipped.

Got mine! Been setting him up since 6p PST. Awesome figure. Crazy attention to detailing. The beading alone.... just a marvel of engineering in this scale of mixed media.

Pics coming...

Question for owners: my cape tabs click into place but look crooked to me -- is that how it sits?

Is there really a back tab? :dunno seems like everyones (including mine) is broken. It might be part of the mold when it was made.

No matter, this is one of my favorite figures and the best out of all the Avengers :yess:

I don't really know for sure. But there is a little slot where a tab would snap into. It doesn't really effect the helmet hold at all so it's really a non issue for me. As long as the side tabs are there you're good to go i'd wager.

You should sign up for UPS MyChoice. It's free, and gives you the option to authorize release of a package without signing for it. You can also designate where around your home you want it dropped off, and get tracking alerts. It's come in handy when my Joker 2.0 and Black Widow were shipped.

I did sign up for that actually, but I wasn't sure if by authorizing release of a package without a signature, you lose any chance at getting your money back if it's stolen...?

This guy is truly spectacular. No problems with getting the helmet on mine. Struggled more with the cape than that. Only complaint I have for the figure is that the grip on the scepter is loose. Other than that, simply spectacular.

Man, mine should be here Wednesday! I can't wait for this guy. Probably one of HT's best efforts, just going by the pictures.

Back