1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lokissofar1.jpg

I love that! That's a great photo! :rotfl

IMG_5344.jpg

And this one, great picture :clap, those 3 look so good posed together...I think I need to get me a Thor figure pretty soonish to complete my 'family'...that wait for the Dark World one is just too long! :impatient:

Thanks. It took forever to photoshop them all in...

And this one, great picture :clap, those 3 look so good posed together...I think I need to get me a Thor figure pretty soonish to complete my 'family'...that wait for the Dark World one is just too long! :impatient:

Thanks. Thor is currently displayed with the Avengers, but Loki and Odin share a shelf now.
You will not regret picking up an Avengers Thor. LOADS of people are selling them right now.

DFACA020-CE20-4AC4-AEDB-A636D979C912.jpg

CC30BA23-330C-4BC2-830E-4174E8B3D02A.jpg

Lokissofar1.jpg

IMG_5344.jpg

With 7 Loki, why not do a custom TDW version :lol

With 7 Loki, why not do a custom TDW version :lol

I only have one.
The rest were just the same figure photoshopped into he original image. If you want I can post the source images.

That second pic is a sweet pose of them with their staffs Barry! :clap

Thanks. I love the symmetry of Odin and Loki both pointing their sceptres.

One of these days I'll have to pull the trigger on Odin. Looks good Bar!

I cannot imagine why Odin did not sell out fast.
He's a GREAT figure.
Loads of great detail, an incredible sculpt, plus great armour, and the spear of heaven(Which we all know is lethal to Dark Elves, lol).
The only thing i can imagine is that(Like me), many people likely didn't want him till they had Thor *and* Loki in hand.
I can't imagine a Thor/Loki display without also having Odin.
But would never have gotten him till i had Loki and Thor first.

My Thor is in my Avenger display and Loki is in a villain display so idk where I'd place Odin. I will scoop him up eventually when I figure that out :lol

It's easy. Pick up another Thor, and another Loki...

I do have the new Thor's on PO but I'm not sure if I'll keep the orders. Really only wanted 1 Thor in my collection and didn't anticipate on expanding my scope to have a display from the Thor films exclusively. :gah: Hot Toys is killin me I tell ya!

I do have the new Thor's on PO but I'm not sure if I'll keep the orders. Really only wanted 1 Thor in my collection and didn't anticipate on expanding my scope to have a display from the Thor films exclusively. :gah: Hot Toys is killin me I tell ya!

Well i have a spare Loki. MISB...
Come on! You know you want to!!!!
:rotfl

One of these days I'll have to pull the trigger on Odin. Looks good Bar!

I cannot imagine why Odin did not sell out fast.
He's a GREAT figure.
Loads of great detail, an incredible sculpt, plus great armour, and the spear of heaven(Which we all know is lethal to Dark Elves, lol).
The only thing i can imagine is that(Like me), many people likely didn't want him till they had Thor *and* Loki in hand.
I can't imagine a Thor/Loki display without also having Odin.
But would never have gotten him till i had Loki and Thor first.

Odin is a incredible piece! Keep checking the B/S/T section of this forum. Every so often you will see a good deal on him. This is also how I scored mine!

Thanks. It took forever to photoshop them all in...

Thanks. Thor is currently displayed with the Avengers, but Loki and Odin share a shelf now.
You will not regret picking up an Avengers Thor. LOADS of people are selling them right now.

DFACA020-CE20-4AC4-AEDB-A636D979C912.jpg

CC30BA23-330C-4BC2-830E-4174E8B3D02A.jpg

Think I may just do that! First purchase of the New Year sorted! Great photos of Odin & Loki by the way. Odin is another one of my favourites.

It would seem I like him more and more as time goes past.

I have 6 Loki's.

Agreed! Plus one can never have too many Lokis!

It would seem I like him more and more as time goes past.

I have 6 Loki's.

Haha, nice! :lol You could make a dio of the rainbow bridge scene from the first Thor movie! The more the better!

loki_multiply_himself_color.gif

As for my poor Loki… He's squished in a detolf shelf that's exactly 12 inches tall… Gotta make room for the Hulk, right? :rotfl

Back