1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him today :rock:rock:rock. Very impressive figure glad i picked him up as he was one of the only things i liked about the avengers. I had no issue with the helmet either found it rather easy, i did however get a tad annoyed at the cape clips lol.

Quick snap in the detolf
DSCN0136.JPG

Well done.:hi5:

I had more trouble with the helmet when I got mine a short while back. Couldn't figure out just where I was supposed to use a bit of force. Now that it's on, I'm terrified to take it off anytime soon. :lol

Got him today :rock:rock:rock. Very impressive figure glad i picked him up as he was one of the only things i liked about the avengers. I had no issue with the helmet either found it rather easy, i did however get a tad annoyed at the cape clips lol.

Quick snap in the detolf
DSCN0136.JPG

So glad I picked Loki up. Such a great looking figure in hand. Such great detail in his outfit. Great pic you took, it really shows him off well.

With HT announcing/confirming they will concentrate on Iron Man for the near future....I am getting more doubtful we'll see a Thor 2 Loki. There is a good chance, since they confirmed the license, but you never know with Hot Toys; maybe they'll just make Thor and be done?

With HT announcing/confirming they will concentrate on Iron Man for the near future....I am getting more doubtful we'll see a Thor 2 Loki. There is a good chance, since they confirmed the license, but you never know with Hot Toys; maybe they'll just make Thor and be done?

I hope Hot Toys will not forget to make Natalie Portman figure from Thor 2 movie too. Seems like she will be having a meatier role in this movie.

I hope Hot Toys will not forget to make Natalie Portman figure from Thor 2 movie too. Seems like she will be having a meatier role in this movie.

I wouldn't mind a Jane Foster figure at all, but really a Lady Sif figure or GTFO from Hot Toys.:lecture

Got Loki done in his Germany costume(It's as close as i could get to the scarf he wears, in case anyone says it's not accurate, lol).
I am just waiting for my Banner head to arrive and i will have them all in civvie costumes(Obviously Thor and Hawkeye are clothed with artistic licence too... :lol).

IMG_4712.jpg

That's actually pretty cool! Are these all Ebay heads?

Thor, Hawkeye and Coulson are all $30 bootleg heads.
Loki, Fury, Cap, Tony and Widow are genuine HT sculpts(But i paid $80 for the Loki head THE DAY BEFORE THE BOOTLEGS TURNED UP...).
Bootleg Banner head should be here in less than a week and then i will have the whole tream.

Seems like all of a sudden, there are an abundance of pretty good quality bootleg heads available right after a figures release, and for only about $30.

Seems like all of a sudden, there are an abundance of pretty good quality bootleg heads available right after a figures release, and for only about $30.

I have always been convinced that's how HT gets rid of an over production of parts. By selling parts separately through Ebay.
The Thor, Coulson and Hawkeye heads are dead ringers for the actual HT items...

And the new Banner head looks good too.

IMG_4554-1.png

And I always wonder why HT and/or SSC don't bother with selling individual parts from their figures? Clearly there is a demand, maybe it just isn't that big. Too much of a hassle?

I have always been convinced that's how HT gets rid of an over production of parts. By selling parts separately through Ebay.
The Thor, Coulson and Hawkeye heads are dead ringers for the actual HT items...

And the new Banner head looks good too.

IMG_4554-1.png

These are not produced by the same HT factories though.... the materials (PVC) they used for these recast are slightly harder and less flexible...

Back