1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why 2068?

if it's so it'll be 100 years old, it wouldn't make any difference, unfortunately whisky doesn't age in the bottle, unlike wine

there's a bit of trivia folks! :)

I actually knew that. I used to date an alcoholic(Russian, Dress Size 2, could drink 5 bottles of wine in one session).
She knew a LOT about alcohol.
As i don't drink, it wasn't a match made in heaven, but it was a wild rollercoaster ride while it lasted.
:lol

You were MADE to drink!

IMG_4071.jpg~original

Loki looks stunning in person. So for my favorite out of the bunch till Iron man MK7 and The Hulk show up.

I didn't think it possible for me to like Loki more then I do now but after seeing ClipperKing's photos I have been proven wrong.

HAHAHAHHA, im just curious, does anybody give you weird looks ?

They probably did give me weird looks but I never noticed them, even if I did I don't really care because...

Why 2068?

if it's so it'll be 100 years old, it wouldn't make any difference, unfortunately whisky doesn't age in the bottle, unlike wine

there's a bit of trivia folks! :)

Will any of us still be around in 2068? I highly doubt I will be. Or too old to care anymore.

That is an Epic shot Username

IMG_4070.jpg~original

Thanks. I have an idea for a better one i will take later on with more of the Avengers.

Will any of us still be around in 2068? I highly doubt I will be. Or too old to care anymore.

I hope to be alive and kicking in 2068 and beyond.
If i die before i am a hundred and fifty i want my gravestone to read:

Barry Murray, died aged 97

"I still had so much left to do..."

Thanks. I have an idea for a better one i will take later on with more of the Avengers.

I hope to be alive and kicking in 2068 and beyond.
If i die before i am a hundred and fifty i want my gravestone to read:

Barry Murray, died aged 97

"I still had so much left to do..."

97? I'll be 98 if I live to see 2068! :monkey1

swap out the pegs with a different set or use something like blue tac or put a coat or two of epoxy on the peg (and let it completely dry before reassembly). there's a lot of things you might try. always work on the peg and not the boot/leg. the peg is the cheapest, most disposable part.

you can try putting just a stripe of nail polish over the ball joint, should add some more friction to the socket.

Thanks for the tips guys, I'll try them out. :hi5:

Haha. I'll be 93 in 2068.
But i was reading a medical magazine recently that pointed to the fact that there's a radical breakthrough being pioneered right now. If it pans out, we might all be living a lot longer than we thought we would.

Really? If that happens, I'm sure the retirement age will rise too.

Back