1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't feel the likeness as much without the helmet on, I don't think the neck helps in that department though.

I don't know if they went slightly smaller on the head so that when the helmet was on he didn't look too top heavy :dunno

Not sure why anyone would display him without helmet... it's pretty damn cool.

i dunno ~ i might; depends on how he looks in-hand and if i can fluff his hair up.

Seems likely if Thor has the same issue. Of course, many if not all of HT heads are on the very slightly small side.

i don't find thor's avengers head smalll. do you mean the first one?

i don't find thor's avengers head smalll. do you mean the first one?

I don't have Thor, just going by the earlier comment. But I do have several HT figures and I do notice they are smaller than they are large. I see it mostly with Indy. It doesn't bother me until someone mentions it.

Personally, I don't like horns but the small head annoys me more, looks that he is much more balanced with the helmet on.

Maybe the outfit can be futzed so its not so poofy or slimmed down some to balance the head if it looks small. I think the neck bothers me more than the head size, and the helmet does seem to help hide that.

I'm certain some here will simply swap the body... or doctor the neck hole in some way to make the head sit deeper.

i think the head thing is partly an illusion (those wide shoulders, the arch of the cape, the tapering of the neck). i can see how the helmet on gives it more balance. there are non-helmet pictures that look okay though. and the picture of him without the asgard costume on....

it's hard to say. will know for sure when i see it up close and personal, i'm guess.

my preference would be to display him without the helmet.

Maybe the outfit can be futzed so its not so poofy or slimmed down some to balance the head if it looks small. I think the neck bothers me more than the head size, and the helmet does seem to help hide that.

I'm certain some here will simply swap the body... or doctor the neck hole in some way to make the head sit deeper.

Well, maybe you are right, but I dunno if I could take the risk, these toys look pretty fragile to me, but I hope you are right, but before that happens I'll leave him as he is.

i think the head thing is partly an illusion (those wide shoulders, the arch of the cape, the tapering of the neck). i can see how the helmet on gives it more balance. there are non-helmet pictures that look okay though. and the picture of him without the asgard costume on....

it's hard to say. will know for sure when i see it up close and personal, i'm guess.

my preference would be to display him without the helmet.

I am not a fan of the the helmet so I plan to keep it tucked in the box. I have also seen pics without the helmet and don't see an issue so my plan will be to display it sans the helmet.

Good, where?

I only checked the US retailers I usually use: BBTS, AE, Fanboy, Viking Playground and one other I forget now.

Cotswold has it live for 209
ComicsAmerica, TexasToyz, and AmokTime still have it for 220.
I'm not sure I can post direct links to these stores so I'll play it safe.
Also go to thefind and type in "Loki hot toys" --Hope this helps!

Cotswold has it live for 209
ComicsAmerica, TexasToyz, and AmokTime still have it for 220.
I'm not sure I can post direct links to these stores so I'll play it safe.
Also go to thefind and type in "Loki hot toys" --Hope this helps!

Thanks. I forgot about Cotswold and didn't lnow about those other places. Prices come out in the wash so I'll stick this time with SS. Besides, I'm already being processed.

Not sure why anyone would display him without helmet... it's pretty damn cool.

My Avengers Loki is most likely going to be displayed with the helmet on due to me not liking his hair very much in the movie. And I agree that the helmet adds a ton to the look. It's iconic Loki.

But if we'd gotten a Thor Loki I might've left the helmet off. I loved his shorter haired look.

Back