1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold them and I regret it. They were great figs in hand. The pics look kinda wonky. It would be so rad if Hot toys did the entire bounty hunter line up. I can hope.

I sold them and I regret it. They were great figs in hand. The pics look kinda wonky. It would be so rad if Hot toys did the entire bounty hunter line up. I can hope.

I don't see why they wouldn't - two of the line up are robots and robots sell well in HT's home market. Aren't there other parts they can reuse too like stormtrooper armour for Dengar?

What Han in Carbonite is this?

12940299_183019318757034_759162036_n.jpg

Sideshow's

Thanks! Since this pic's been posted I've been thinking about doing a Han in carbonite and have been looking at the Hasbro version that came with the 12" figure. None of the versions I've seen are very good but that one looks to be made of styrene and can be worked; it's unfortunate I would have to purchase the set and pay the crazy shipping costs their asking...although I guess I could ask them to unbox the set and only send me the carbonite piece at a reduced price.

Just got this guy in from Timcent88 (awesome seller) today. Amazing, easily the favourite of my figures and actually what got me into collecting when I saw the prototype last year. It's always great when the articulation turns out good too; I had so much trouble with Han and his pose is relatively bland as a result. The "cape" and ease of manipulation adds a lot to the dynamic look too.

The only problems I've had are that the Wookie braids, which look like they're supposed to be sewn into the shoulder by two threads, are only connected by one on mine. It looks like the second thread has been separated, and as a result the braids hang a little lower on the edge of the shoulder. I might look to reattach the second thread, but I'm no tailor and I'm not sure it's worth the trouble. Another noteworthy thing is that the two of the three cords/cables that connect the armguard on the right arm to the upper back of the arm (tucked away under his tunic) came loose as I bent the elbow. I could tuck them back up under the sleeve so they stay put but I'm not sure if they're instead meant to be permanently attached.

Both "issues" unnoticeable on the shelf. Looks fantastic.

So glad to see the notice has gone out. Finally went and put my order for the deluxe in. Was trying to hold out for a coupon code but oh well. At least I didn't cave to going direct to HK like I almost did the other day and pay a $60 premium. :lol

I ordered from Popcultcha, hope they're getting theirs soon too. They've been pretty close to SS on the last batch of figures but their Boba still says June.

Back