1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know. I really rather my Boba Fett hiding most part of the red belt. Somewhat like the first 2 pictures you posted.

That belt is still pretty noticeable, but in the figure it is a very messy part.
In order to make it look good, you have to suffer futzing. So I reather hold it from the inside and tuck it well.

I like my Boba how it is :panic:

sw rotj bad guys IMGP3350.jpg

bad guys storm IMGP3355.jpg

fett 3po IMGP3331.jpg

Wasn't sure if there was a post for the Deluxe version but Forbidden Planet NY has it on sale for $189 with free shipping.

That's an amazing deal, already have him but I wish I would have know that FP gives such deep discounts. I'm going to keep a close eye on their website now, I was able to order TFA FO TIE Fighter Pilot the other day for $125.

saw mention of how bright the wookie braids are, is there a easy way to darken them some? dye them in a tea bath maybe? is that needed?

Wasn't sure if there was a post for the Deluxe version but Forbidden Planet NY has it on sale for $189 with free shipping.

cheers! got one last night. :clap

^^dope!

opened mine via FPNYC today and love it.:clap

seems as tho he neck should be longer, just me? i try to pose him with neck visible cuz w/o seeing neck it looks kinda odd. wish he came with a pistol style blaster as well.

Got mine today and I think its a great figure. I think I like it more than the 1/4 scale fett, and that was a really nice figure too. I feel like the 1/6 scale is much easier to pose.

Back