1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

5ccd35829bc7b9f0c790714622ce1a15.jpg

2714d3d9a95f851bfbfa0b06c8a58b1b.jpg

Still
Working on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Work! Did you do the mod or no?

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Nice Work! Did you do the mod or no?

0ef0c71fc7f0611d6e0386399e5b4f31.jpg

This is a front picture. So no to the mod. Just can't bear to do it. It is far from perfect but that is half the fun. I kinda pick away at it every time. Big thing I've learned about the figure is to really work the fur around the mouth and eyes to get them to show. Overall I'm happy and working the figure has been therapeutic haha

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

0ef0c71fc7f0611d6e0386399e5b4f31.jpg

This is a front picture. So no to the mod. Just can't bear to do it. It is far from perfect but that is half the fun. I kinda pick away at it every time. Big thing I've learned about the figure is to really work the fur around the mouth and eyes to get them to show. Overall I'm happy and working the figure has been therapeutic haha

Yours look pretty good considering you haven't done the mod. The gap is still there, but it looks much closer to some mods/prototype than a lot of the others to me. Maybe Hot Toys is low key fixing the problem. Also I know how you feel about the mod, when I get him I feel so conflicted. On one hand it would be a huge improvement if successful, but on the other hand its a giant if. Too much money to ***** it up.

Yours look pretty good considering you haven't done the mod. The gap is still there, but it looks much closer to some mods/prototype than a lot of the others to me. Maybe Hot Toys is low key fixing the problem. Also I know how you feel about the mod, when I get him I feel so conflicted. On one hand it would be a huge improvement if successful, but on the other hand its a giant if. Too much money to ***** it up.

That's the thing. My gap was bigger (haha) but I kept working it and it seems to look better. Last thing I have done is added some of my hair pomade just to that particular part and worked it in so it was as flat as possible.

That's the thing. My gap was bigger (haha) but I kept working it and it seems to look better. Last thing I have done is added some of my hair pomade just to that particular part and worked it in so it was as flat as possible.

Oh I guess some work can make a huge difference. Say you don't have any pre futz/ out of box pictures do you?

Oh I guess some work can make a huge difference. Say you don't have any pre futz/ out of box pictures do you?

No. I went right to work as soon as I got it.

My old Han still hasn't shipped. The last time this happened they shipped my orders from a HK warehouse. Took over a week to arrive. Damn....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I got my shipping notice for the pair yesterday. Mine are set to arrive on Monday. I'm in desperate need of another Detolf, I don't have room for a Force Awakens shelf at the moment.

My old Han still hasn't shipped. The last time this happened they shipped my orders from a HK warehouse. Took over a week to arrive. Damn....

Ah, weird and junk. I didn't think they'd charge your credit card until it was ready to ship. Have they replied back to your email yet?

10 day notice on han from bbts.

Got my 10 day warning from BBTS for Han.

Ah, weird and junk. I didn't think they'd charge your credit card until it was ready to ship. Have they replied back to your email yet?
It's a strange one mate. My card has been charged. No shipping notice. They did this when I ordered the Rey set. It came direct from Hong Kong. Took 10+ days to arrive via UPS. Ugh.

Anyone's waitlist get converted?

Still no shipping notice. However payment has been taken for the figure. It does state the following:

han solo order quote.JPG

:impatient:

Back