1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Yeah I only had one that went in 3/4 of the way. The other two have been pretty much impossible. Tried twisting, going in from the other direction, taking the jacket off first, etc. Grabbed one of my metal wood working tools to stick and in and gradually open the spaces. Nothing. Threading starting to come apart on one of them already. Seriously, **** those cartridges. They should have been in there out of the box.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Just got my Han. Amazing head sculpt in person. Best I've ever seen on a figure. However, I've been trying to get those cartridges into his jacket for the past 45 minutes and about to give up. At this point I feel like I'm going to rip something at any moment. They just don't ******* fit those holes!!!

That's not possible, because if you had just gotten your Han THERE'D BE FLIPPIN' PICTURES attached to your post!!!!

:rotfl, just kidding! But I am missing when this thread had new pics every day. My 2-pac is still days and days away....

e30cbc53b26a7ee57c9edb5fc518d16f.jpg

This is where I'm at with my Han. Just like in the movie.

Damn that sculpt is just so nice.

I had the hardest time getting the third little cylinder in on his jacket. haha

I had the same took me the better part of 45 minutes to work them in. I found working the one closet to his right arm first was easier then making your way to the left one. The left one was the hardest for me. I also felt like I would rip it. Just be careful work it slow and it will eventually go in. I also used twisting motions while pushing it up. I went from the bottom up as going from the top didn't work.

The middle one on mine slid in right away with relative ease. The other two I had to twist a bit as I pushed them down, but they went in. The left one (closest to arm pit) was the most difficult. Entire process though I would say took me no longer than 10 mins, if that even. Didn't have to take the jacket off.

Hope you guys are able to get them in.

That'll do, pig. That'll do.

4ad0ac5db7cd2e40f70fe510e3e23069.jpg

Those mini screwdriver pieces were critical. Basically had to stick them in one end while I worked the canisters in from the opposite direction, wiggling them around to try and stretch the material out. Still took about 45 minutes, this was after leaving the screwdriver pieces in for a while to try and stretch the material out too. Mine was just clearly not sewn with enough space for those things to fit. Easily the most annoying thing I've ever had to assemble onto a figure.

Also I find it highly annoying that he didn't come with fisted hands!

I had a harder time getting those cylanders out of the **** plastic wrap than I did getting them into the jacket. :cuss

Nope. And no "I already work around the clock!" alternate head sculpt either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Yeah, every Ford figure needs the pointing finger hand. I saved the one from the Spacetrooper for Stormtrooper Han.

Yeah, every Ford figure needs the pointing finger hand. I saved the one from the Spacetrooper for Stormtrooper Han.

Not sure the pointy finger would work so well with the expression on Stormtrooper Han, but I agree it's something that should definitely be included with any Ford figure.

Yeah I only had one that went in 3/4 of the way. The other two have been pretty much impossible. Tried twisting, going in from the other direction, taking the jacket off first, etc. Grabbed one of my metal wood working tools to stick and in and gradually open the spaces. Nothing. Threading starting to come apart on one of them already. Seriously, **** those cartridges. They should have been in there out of the box.

Hi all just for note - if you put a very tiny bit of petroleum jelly on the end of the silver tubes they slide in instantly. I too struggled and this solved the problem immediately. This doesn't damage the jacket at all.

Back