1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

If Chewbacca's face is lighter i might be in for this one but not sure about Han.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

I didn't realize it took that long between teasers and actual orders. If that turns out to be the case it actually works much better for me as I know I want to get this set but I needed to get the ANH set paid off first.

I didn't realize it took that long between teasers and actual orders. If that turns out to be the case it actually works much better for me as I know I want to get this set but I needed to get the ANH set paid off first.

Even if the new Han/Chewie TFA set were to PO today, they would still be about a year away from release anyway. So you have plenty of time to pay off the ANH set!

Even if the new Han/Chewie TFA set were to PO today, they would still be about a year away from release anyway. So you have plenty of time to pay off the ANH set!

Very true.... then I will be worried about paying off this set as they tease the ESB set and then repeat in a year for the ROTJ set :lol

Im pre-cancelling this and waiting for the "Episode VIII: Revenge of the Wookiee" version

(*☻-☻*)

I didn't even notice in the movie that both Chewie's bowcaster and bandolier in TFA were different from OT.

I am eagerly awaiting the full reveal of this even though I have no plans to get another Chewie and I would have only been interested in old Han if he was going to have a continuing role in the series.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Spirit Han will visit Rey in VIII and teach her some "mumbo jumbo."

Spirit Han will visit Rey in VIII and teach her some "mumbo jumbo."

13r68g.jpg

13r6ak.jpg

I am eagerly awaiting the full reveal of this even though I have no plans to get another Chewie and I would have only been interested in old Han if he was going to have a continuing role in the series.

Same.

If Hot Toys foregoes that nasty ANH face and gives this Chewie a new sculpt that has even a semblance of that beautiful expression he gave Rey in the cockpit as they left for the meeting with Skywalker I would be all over this figure. Loved that moment.

If Hot Toys foregoes that nasty ANH face and gives this Chewie a new sculpt that has even a semblance of that beautiful expression he gave Rey in the cockpit as they left for the meeting with Skywalker I would be all over this figure. Loved that moment.

e524929efca1d4703a0cb4d87dcfe616.jpg

Yeah it would be awesome if they ditched the open mouth, or at least gave him more of a snarling expression... but unfortunately I suspect we're just going to get the same open mouth as before.

The pinstripes! Finally

*bloodstripes

I'm pretty impressed you guys are all banking on a new Chewbacca already.... I don't see it. Would be great for a new head, but I really don't see it happening (soon). We've barely had time to enjoy the one that just came out. Releasing another would be like admitting they messed up on the first head.

Yeah it would be awesome if they ditched the open mouth, or at least gave him more of a snarling expression... but unfortunately I suspect we're just going to get the same open mouth as before.

The mouth is just a plastic insert. So it feels as though they designed the head with the intent to release future versions with closed mouth, roar, etc. Here's hoping.

*bloodstripes

I'm pretty impressed you guys are all banking on a new Chewbacca already.... I don't see it. Would be great for a new head, but I really don't see it happening (soon). We've barely had time to enjoy the one that just came out. Releasing another would be like admitting they messed up on the first head.

I don't understand how you mean? HT are releasing another one. This TFA one.

Back