1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Had a feeling that this set was coming...glad i waited for this set!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Like RDJ I think they will finally nail the Ford sculpt. Hell it took until an old man Arnie before they got his best likeness. Looking forward to this set!

Nice! Maybe they will fix both head sculpts this time around and be more accurate.

Two-pack will probably come with exclusive arm bandage for Chewie and/or a detonator. Maybe the parka and scarf for Han?

Like RDJ I think they will finally nail the Ford sculpt. Hell it took until an old man Arnie before they got his best likeness. Looking forward to this set!
That's my fear :lol They'll give Han from Force Awakens a great sculpt, but leave all the classic Han's with stunt doubles.

I'm about 90% sure we'll get separate releases for these figures. That's how Hot Toys rolls. But you'll have to get both together for the exclusive item. Probably a Falcon backdrop or something.

The elastic straps on Chewy's bandolier look terrible. Hopefully that gets fixed in production.

13173354_10153500742447344_8783731516225439928_o.jpg

Oh boy here we go again..is the Jacket Brown or Black :slap

I wonder if the exclusive will be the snow coat

Awesome! Now I'll have an old version of whomever it was I bought last year...

That's my fear :lol They'll give Han from Force Awakens a great sculpt, but leave all the classic Han's with stunt doubles.

I'm about 90% sure we'll get separate releases for these figures. That's how Hot Toys rolls. But you'll have to get both together for the exclusive item. Probably a Falcon backdrop or something.

The elastic straps on Chewy's bandolier look terrible. Hopefully that gets fixed in production.

I'm holding out hope we will get at least one accurate sculpt from Empire of ROTJ. With the Yoda announcement I'm hoping that means more figures as well. A Bespin Han would be great. Maybe even include the frozen in Carbonite Han with the regular figure.

I skipped ANH Han. Just couldn't convince myself to like the head sculpt. Very pleased with this reveal. Was hoping TFA or ESB would be revealed soon.

Now I want a Hoth Leia. Skipped ANH for the hopes they make her. It's my favorite Leia outfit.

I customized a hoth leia I couldn`t wait any longer

Only purchased ANH Chewie (skipped Han). I have Chewie displayed in a ESB/ROTJ with hair parted rather than combed back. I love it. I have a feeling this Chewie will look vibrant and polished with great contrast in colours. Hopefully it looks good BUT not THAT good as I am only interested in one CHEWIE and love what I have.

Wow, was not expecting that TFA Han would come with a TFA Chewie as well. Really curious to see what this one looks like and if they've made any improvements (of course as we've seen, the final production figure could still look radically different from the proto pics anyway).

Only purchased ANH Chewie (skipped Han). I have Chewie displayed in a ESB/ROTJ with hair parted rather than combed back. I love it. I have a feeling this Chewie will look vibrant and polished with great contrast in colours. Hopefully it looks good BUT not THAT good as I am only interested in one CHEWIE and love what I have.

Yeah I'm pretty happy with the work I've done on my Chewie as well, and generally prefer the messier look and hair colors of ESB/ROTJ to TFA. But if they've greatly improved the face I might have to reconsider....

Can't wait to see the full reveal on these two, even though I probably won't buy them.

Probably ... maybe ...

I'm saving my cash for an ESB Han but if they include the snow coat for this I may have to cave! Wonder if they're also offering them seperately?

I may be in for Han, not sure I need another Chewie unless I can actually tell the difference between this release and the first one.

When should these be live??
And how much realistically will they be?

Bigger Question…

Is Chewie the new Iron Man?

ANH
ESB
ROTJ
ROTS
ANH
E8
E9
Etc
Etc

Do we all need to go out and get a “Hall of Chewie”!

Back