1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd forgotten I also po'd the regular version in addition to the delux @ bbts when I shipped my pol today. So I didn't have to wait for the deluxe to release all this time :Flush

I'd forgotten I also po'd the regular version in addition to the delux @ bbts when I shipped my pol today. So I didn't have to wait for the deluxe to release all this time :Flush

If I had your money I would burn mine..lol congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like BBTS has the DLX version...pricing is a bit different.. Am I seeing things? I remember it was around 200+ not 300+

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Seems like BBTS has the DLX version...pricing is a bit different.. Am I seeing things? I remember it was around 200+ not 300+

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that. Unfortunately it is $350US and I live in Australia so I have to factor in the exchange rate and shipping(if they even ship to me).

You could look into bbts sale. They have some stuff that they give $100 in store credit if you want to try to offset the cost with markup. You would still be spending more but you could try to rationalize it. At least it makes me feel better.:)

You could look into bbts sale. They have some stuff that they give $100 in store credit if you want to try to offset the cost with markup. You would still be spending more but you could try to rationalize it. At least it makes me feel better.:)

Haha! That's a good way on thinking about it :p Rationale and this hobby are virtually opposites lolll.

Got this guy in the mail today. I carefully started to lift the clam shell and noticde the head was stuck to the plastic. Put a hair dryer on it and after about 2 seconds the head un-stuck. The seam is annoying but at least there was I was able to avoid damage from having to force it apart from the plastic. Thanks to everyone for the heads up on the issue.

Now I need to look around at what poses people have gotten this guy into so I can steal them :).

Thank you for the tip!

Hi everybody! I finally opened up my figure shipped from bbts and also noticed the head was stuck to the clamshell. Here are a few pics.
What do you think? Let me know
bd9fb83f51e715e79c04d463fd4e382e.heic

662a0b6c4f217fe41eedcbc21cf5e321.heic

a4b21e65e0042c397dc28cc2e573b706.heic

darn I hate seeing all these stuck head posts as Im getting mine from BBTS tomorrow

How much does the suit rub off? I got my figure like this. No other areas luckily
859ada0abd865b4fe1e14d78e7e1c174.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Got mine today. Has a slight forehead thing but not sure if Sideshow will replace the head. Set him up with the HM suit and also built a Peter to go with them. Now I want for Iron Spider to join the shelf.
35889398_1692274767560127_596059877781012480_n.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, where could I find the pants and shoes?

Your set up looks fantastic by the way.

darn I hate seeing all these stuck head posts as Im getting mine from BBTS tomorrow
Maybe a foam insert, like they use for some of the DX releases would have been better. Its even more of a bummer for those waiting so long to get this.

It's almost as if these have been sitting in some heat somewhere stored upside down. pretty pathetic

I received mine about an hour ago from BBTS. The head was not stuck in the packaging at all (figure came right out). The head looks perfect as well. No issue with the white material showing through the red fabric. The seam is also very well stitched and looks perfect. After seeing all of these issues others have been having, I am breathing a sigh of relief. Good luck to anyone else getting their figure soon.

I got mine over the weekend from BBTS. Looks like my figure has the same issue as others. I don't have any white showing under the mask, but it is bunched up on top and not flush. I can futz with it to get the webbing in line, and I think I might be able to futz it smooth but if not I'll live with it. Doesn't look like the replacements are much better. Mine wasn't stuck to the clam, seems like the mask loosened up the second I removed the head to put on the Tom Holland sculpt, soon as I popped the head off I was like "oh that didn't feel right", I could tell the mask moved a bit up top at the seam. Haven't had a lot of time to futz with it but overall I'm pretty happy with it. Sucks so many are having issues, after such a weirdly long delay when so many others got them, maybe this container was lost at sea or delayed and stuck somewhere warm for a few weeks.

https://i.imgur.com/M4aQ1D6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/NIbIACA.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8ejG6EG.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/UyqhoPd.jpg

Back