1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine!! When i removed the spider-man head to swap out for the parker one the plastic piece on the inside was still connected to the ball joint, like it completely slid out. Is this fixable or did i just break the head piece? First hot toys so i dont know much sorry /.\

Just got mine!! When i removed the spider-man head to swap out for the parker one the plastic piece on the inside was still connected to the ball joint, like it completely slid out. Is this fixable or did i just break the head piece? First hot toys so i dont know much sorry /.\

That happened to mine too, it’s an easy fix involving a little súper or gorilla glue. Just gotta make sure that you only glue the hard plastic & not put so much as to saturate the fabric.

I should be getting my hands on another Spider-Man today. I’m trading my Averages Captain America for him. It’s not the DX, I still have that one coming from SS. I figured HT will make another Cap once Avengers 4 comes out. I might use this one as a trade for something.

That's a bit of a gamble...there's absolutely no guarantee they will re-make A1 Cap, but hope it works out for you...

Me too. I think it will be a good chance to remake and improve on an old figure and add to their cash cow.

I never owned the original...but is there anything they could improve on/update?

I hated the suit, but I think it looks tolerable when Steve Rogers isn't wearing the helmet. I'd be inclined to purchase a re-release for sure if it was a true 2.0.

I never owned the original...but is there anything they could improve on/update?

I hated the suit, but I think it looks tolerable when Steve Rogers isn't wearing the helmet. I'd be inclined to purchase a re-release for sure if it was a true 2.0.

The body and headsculpt could both use improvement. Like most of the Avengers figures back then they don't age well when put up close against a newer counterpart. Not to mention the original figure had the flaking electroplate shield. A diecast shield, plus new body, new sculpt, maybe even a new Rogers sculpt A1 style would be a pretty good seller I think. Regardless, of how the costume is viewed.

The body and headsculpt could both use improvement. Like most of the Avengers figures back then they don't age well when put up close against a newer counterpart. Not to mention the original figure had the flaking electroplate shield. A diecast shield, plus new body, new sculpt, maybe even a new Rogers sculpt A1 style would be a pretty good seller I think. Regardless, of how the costume is viewed.

My thoughts exactly

The spider and the ant.

AC408C6F-93CD-4D2C-8D6A-7427FFF5C63A.jpeg

I pick mine up from the UPS Store tomorrow. Excited for it, my first Marvel figure in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, looks like the second batch is finally ready? I do wonder if that seam on the head being fixed was the reason for the delay...

Congrats all who are getting shipping notices! Bummed I cancelled my SS waitlist when I got my order in at BBTS....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back