1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think Hong Kong sellers control enough of the product to control price for any figure, with the exception being upon initial release.

Now, I think they do have enough supply and they price in a way where their supply dries up the slowest, so that many months after they are the only option for new product. Thus people again buy at the high prices.

Anything that gets to Knightmare Batman status price wise is simple economics.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

ewdnKx

Anyone else waiting on theirs from ToyHQ in the UK?

It’s all gone very quiet on their Facebook page and group and their website says everything is sold out. No replies to emails or messages, no communication to anyone.

Worrying...

It’s all gone very quiet on their Facebook page and group and their website says everything is sold out. No replies to emails or messages, no communication to anyone.

Worrying...
If you're friends with keyboard warriors. He mentioned something about them on facebook. I didn't read it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I'm wondering why BBTS didn't get their shipment of this guy when other places did. I have a pre-order with them and on the wait list for him on Sideshow so whichever gets him first which I am hoping is soon. Been wanting this guy for awhile now.

I'm wondering why BBTS didn't get their shipment of this guy when other places did. I have a pre-order with them and on the wait list for him on Sideshow so whichever gets him first which I am hoping is soon. Been wanting this guy for awhile now.

Strange, I got mine from BBTS recently! Seems sold out on their site now. Maybe they're waiting for the next batch from Sideshow.

At this point, the only explanations for such a long delay is either some type of major QC issue they caught or an attempt to fix the suit ripping problem. At the earliest for the deluxe its looking like mid May at the earliest and that feels like a long shot

Worrying...

Glad it is not just me waiting! I didn't order from them (pre-ordered from Big Chief Studios) and I'm still waiting too - for both my Spideys! :impatient: Thought I might had had them by now. :(

Typical UK retailers, the last to get everything! :thud: Hope you get him soon!

Here's my look at the Homecoming Spider-man figure. Another awesome release, but just be careful not to leave it in dynamic poses for too long.

Is it just me or does the shape of the open eyes seem to be a slightly different shape from the promo pics? They seem more ovalesque..or is this just me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back