1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived yesterday (Deluxe, Timcent). I think I'm in love, you guys.

DUOjF5AWsAAOi8E.jpg

DUOjvuLX0AcKPYt.jpg

DUOrWTeWkAEqVkt.jpg

DUOsWe8XcAACaI3.jpg

DUOs1cuWsAANfOE.jpg

DUOtF5NX4AECUVG.jpg

DULPnFwX0AEpXUE.jpg

Can you take a pic of it next to another hot toys figure? Justifying by to judge the height. Thanks

Thanks for the amazing close-ups, MarioJLennon!

I got my early arrival (February) notice for the deluxe from SSC. Been a long wait but this figure looks like it delivers.

Can you take a pic of it next to another hot toys figure? Justifying by to judge the height. Thanks

Yup! Here are my two HT, Spidey and Mk. 45:

DUPKf0HW0AEGNvK.jpg

DUPKhjGW0AE0y3i.jpg

DUPKipuWsAIitBt.jpg

I think they nailed the scale! Also, sorry for the bad image quality, there's less light now. Here's one more from earlier:

DUPKumHW4AAU1hv.jpg

Wow, MarioJLennon! Thanks for the close ups! I’ve never anticipated this figure more than now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great shots! I hear you man this figure is as close to perfection as it gets.

So Sideshow is shipping early February? Guess I better go ahead and pay my preorder in full now encase it’s a 1st and 2nd batch deal...

Last edited:
Looks awesome! Great photos!

One question may have been discussed prev I can’t recall - Head looks a little big? Or is it just lens distortion?

Yeah, that's just the lens of my camera, it does that whenever it's not directly 90º over the object of the picture. My next set of pictures (with more accesories and hopefully edited background) will be with another camera. Thanks for all the kind words, btw :)

Don't worry about the head, it's perfectly proportioned imo. I'm fairly new to Hot Toys, but I think this figure is really, really impressive.

Yeah, that's just the lens of my camera, it does that whenever it's not directly 90º over the object of the picture. My next set of pictures (with more accesories and hopefully edited background) will be with another camera. Thanks for all the kind words, btw :)

Don't worry about the head, it's perfectly proportioned imo. I'm fairly new to Hot Toys, but I think this figure is really, really impressive.

Brilliant, thanks, what I thought. Really looking to this one!

Anyone make a custom Peter Parker with Tom Holland sculpt? What body did you use? Pictures please [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Anyone make a custom Peter Parker with Tom Holland sculpt? What body did you use? Pictures please [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

I haven’t seen one yet, but I imagine whichever body Marty Mcfly comes with would be ideal.

Anyone know which body that would be? I’m looking at the ones on Onesixthkit.com and not sure which would be a good choice.

I was thinking either Custom Version 4.0 Narrow Shoulder Body or B006 Custom Version 5 Narrow Shoulder Body Normal Height. I was looking at clothes too trying to recreate what he was wearing in Homecoming, but can't find the right color sweater. :(

I was thinking the same thing. The only body that looks comparable is the Marty Mcfly body.

After looking at all the options, I went with the body type that's meant for Bruce Lee.

1-6-Scale-Asian-Male-Body-Figure-for-Muscular-Model-Similar-to-HT-DX04-With.jpg_640x640.jpg

This will be my first kit bash so I'm excited to give it a try. :)

Attachments

• 1-6-Scale-Asian-Male-Body-Figure-for-Muscular-Model-Similar-to-HT-DX04-With.jpg_640x640.jpg
    1-6-Scale-Asian-Male-Body-Figure-for-Muscular-Model-Similar-to-HT-DX04-With.jpg_640x640.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 267
Back