1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just PO'd through SS with rewards points and canceled my BBTS PO, so if anyone's looking to get him through BBTS, now's your chance for the standard version. So excited to get him! :yess:

Yay!
6df6300fabcb3149a9148311c4092c31.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Got mine as well. They're doing better about releasing stuff. Ideally no Star Lordish issues lol

So about when do you guys think? End of the month?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Probably mid month. Otherwise why risk having to back track if the shipment is late a few days.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I just received my notice for this figure as well. I have a question, regarding Sideshow’s payment plan, as this figure was the first time I’ve used it. Is there anyway I can change the dates for the payment plan? I’m asking because the only thing my credit card has been charged at this point is the non-refundable deposit. I had this figure set up for four payments, but because it wasn’t due out for quite a while, my first payment wasn’t due until April. Just wondering if I could move the payments or if I would have to wait until July to get this thing paid for.

I just received my notice for this figure as well. I have a question, regarding Sideshow’s payment plan, as this figure was the first time I’ve used it. Is there anyway I can change the dates for the payment plan? I’m asking because the only thing my credit card has been charged at this point is the non-refundable deposit. I had this figure set up for four payments, but because it wasn’t due out for quite a while, my first payment wasn’t due until April. Just wondering if I could move the payments or if I would have to wait until July to get this thing paid for.

Log into your Sideshow account and click on order information. I know you can pay off all at once (e.g. if a fig is shipping and you want to get it in hand) OR delay a payment a month. I haven't tried to change shipping dates. You can also chat thru the site and/or call to change payment stuff. To me SSC can be a bit slow esp. processing payments compared to Amazon but not always.

Mostly if a fig is shipping I'll pay the balance so I can get it faster. SSC won't let you pay off a final PO payment if the fig is NOT shipping re California laws I think.

Log into your Sideshow account and click on order information. I know you can pay off all at once (e.g. if a fig is shipping and you want to get it in hand) OR delay a payment a month. I haven't tried to change shipping dates. You can also chat thru the site and/or call to change payment stuff. To me SSC can be a bit slow esp. processing payments compared to Amazon but not always.

Mostly if a fig is shipping I'll pay the balance so I can get it faster. SSC won't let you pay off a final PO payment if the fig is NOT shipping re California laws I think.

Thank you for your help. Decided to go ahead and pay it off in full.

Got my notice as well. Once the reward points kick in, I think I'll have about $40 bucks. If the new Boba Fett is still available, might spend it on that.

Otherwise, I'm getting my Hot Toys through BBTS from now on to save on taxes and shipping.

Thank you for your help. Decided to go ahead and pay it off in full.

Glad that worked out for you:). Suggest keep an eye on your account until it sez shipped as I have had figs "stuck in processing" and had to call SSC to push the charge through. It's their credit card system which can be painfully slow:slap. After 48 hours "processing" - IF that happens,
I would call/chat.

But sometimes SSC is really fast. For me there seems to be no pattern to it.:dunno

Back