1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like but... Hopefully they fix the webbing on the face. It's not accurate. The lower half is positioned too low, giving the impression of a long nose and a mouth on the chin.

Yeah, the lower webbing is the big issue, particularly the first one. It should start from around the middle of the eyes, but on the figure it starts near the back. The "circle" between the eyes is also too big, and was really the first thing I noticed.
Still though, looks nice. I'm definitely interested, but not sure whether I need the deluxe or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to wait and see the prices on both the regular and the deluxe before pre-ordering. All I wanted was the Tom Holland sculpt...so I am happy with either version.

Not sure I like this whole deluxe option thing HT has going on these days. For this figure, not sure I personally care about him having a hoodie or a blazer. I guess in this sense the cheaper std figure would be in my favor this time.

I'll take 2.

Not too worried about minor nitpicks right now, TASM2 changed completely from proto to production. This looks great to me so far.

I'm so happy this finally got announced! :yess: I've sold all my non-Iron Man figures over the last year or so, and I promised myself I would only collect Iron Man from now on...but...Spidey is my second-favorite character and this looks like a definitive Spider-Man figure, with the Peter/Holland head sculpt and all. That said, I've always wanted a Spider-Man and will most likely buy this. :lol

Super excited for this. Just waiting for the PO to go up.

LOVE the fact that the DX version isn't a must-have. It's nice, but I don't feel like I'm missing anything getting the regular, unlike, say, Star-Lord.

this is a dream figure for me.
will there be a SS exclusive or just deluxe that can be bought anyplace. The "exclusive accessories" word in the pictured is confusing me a bit.

4b4d7a12c6c06e8238df3da33349c92f.jpg

I guess I'll get it, they sold me on with 1\6 headphones. I'm not a fan of the black outline though that's not hot toys fault.

I'm really hesitant - the last Spiderman got massive and obvious two black stripes running down his head... Not much faith this won't be without problems, the Spiderman before had shoulder issues also.

How much more excited for the movie would you be if this figure came out in the same month? And if you knew the Vulture was definitely being released as well?
It's still a cool figure, and I will be getting it so Hot Toys still wins.

Back