1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just used the chat function to see if I could pay off my Spidey early and this is the reply I got.

"This particular Spidey is not yet in the warehouse, we are hoping to get the next shipment in soon but currently do not have an exact confirmation from Hot Toys :(
as soon as we find out more information, we will let you know!"

here's my spidey

19955945_10211397652525427_7040260449107221308_o.jpg

29597752_10211371950282887_4488922217981087915_n.jpg

My initial thought is “Balls to the wall Spidey! Typical ptapang. He always has great photos.”
Then I see the next photo and think, “Wait, what?...”
“Why does Spidey have two masks?...”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol I had him holding deadpool's mask like he's looking for him

lol I had him holding deadpool's mask like he's looking for him

That’s clever! At first, I thought it was the mask that came with Spidey. Then, for a moment I thought it looked like Deadpool’s. But I shrugged that idea off thinking, “I guess the loose Spidey mask has squinty eyes for some reason.”

I cannot see many auction for it on ebay. Is it sold-out already or Hot Toys improves something (bending damage on knees) for second batch?

I cannot see many auction for it on ebay. Is it sold-out already or Hot Toys improves something (bending damage on knees) for second batch?

Are you talking about the Deluxe? Nobody knows about why there's a delay; but any fixes/improvements would be awesome to have.

Are you talking about the Deluxe? Nobody knows about why there's a delay; but any fixes/improvements would be awesome to have.

Yes. Is there a delay only for Deluxe? I cannot see regular editions too.

When Spider-Man tells you he’ll be wearing the Iron Spider Armor from ‘The Other’ in Infinity War. Lol. 🤣 [emoji91] 🤦*♂️
bcfd6e0aa228efb754afdc71d8785c1a.jpg

Both versions seem to be delayed in Asia as well :impatient:

Yup. Delayed here, but, the end of the tunnel is in sight and the light is visible...
I was informed yesterday that it should be in store next week, so I’m guessing that they must be shipping now.

Could be worse. Apparently a certain specie of spider chews it's own genitals off, so it can no longer mate... :horror

(yes, I googled it..)

Homecoming has arrived...
973A458C-D682-4E91-8CDF-10BE9BD3CCFF.jpeg
Well, it’s in the shop anyway.
Midnight when I got message it’s arrived, so picking up later in the afternoon,

Back