1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed - all the letters to Santa for more Hot Toys are crippling the mail services. My tracking said it left Aus on Sunday. I'm guessing I won't get it until after Xmas now.

do-it.jpg

Yea I'm regretting just not doing that first, but I already opened a case with USPS. Is it too late now to open a case with Ebay too?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tips and advice! I was thinking to just see what happens with the USPS case and if there's nothing in 2 weeks then I'll open an Ebay case. I think this should be good because I have 30 days to open a case with Ebay right?

USPS and eBay are not related, so it doesn't matter if you already opened a USPS claim. You will most likely get denied the USPS claim because you are not the shipper, have no USPS receipt, and actually have no knowledge or proof if insurance was even paid for.

Don't try to "..work it out with the seller..". It is more hassle than anything. Just open an ebay claim for damaged goods received, and you will get a full refund, including all shipping costs.
As I said, just get another figure, complete with box and stand. Why going thru all the hassle, when there is an easy and simple solution.

eBay claim --> Full refund --> New figure.

USPS and eBay are not related, so it doesn't matter if you already opened a USPS claim. You will most likely get denied the USPS claim because you are not the shipper, have no USPS receipt, and actually have no knowledge or proof if insurance was even paid for.

Don't try to "..work it out with the seller..". It is more hassle than anything. Just open an ebay claim for damaged goods received, and you will get a full refund, including all shipping costs.
As I said, just get another figure, complete with box and stand. Why going thru all the hassle, when there is an easy and simple solution.

eBay claim --> Full refund --> New figure.

You can go this route if you want to be a jerk. Ebay was founded on the principal of working with another person......

At least give the seller the option to get his item back in the condition you received.....and give you a full refund.

Taking the guy to the cleaner on an item that was damaged in shipping is a crappy thing to do......

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Dude...No one is taking him to the cleaners.
You file a claim, the seller issues a return label, gets the item back, and issues refund.

Dude...No one is taking him to the cleaners.
You file a claim, the seller issues a return label, gets the item back, and issues refund.

Ah, from your previous post, it looked like you were advocating filing a claim and keeping the item.

Which has become something people are doing on ebay....

My mistake.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Anyone know how long something takes to ship via PopC to Los Angeles? Just curious to manage my expectation. I hate looking everyday just to see 'in transit'.

If I remember correctly it was about 10-12 days. Just under 2 wks but that was in 2017 and without all this craziness they’ve got going on lately.

Damn Bosefus. Wow... hope everything works out in your favor. USPS has been the worst in my area - things getting delivered to the wrong address or even down the street; to the point where anything of greater value - aka my dollies, electronics, documents - gets shipped to my sisters or parents place. Definitely file a claim with eBay/PayPal. Good luck!

Hey all thanks for all the advice!

I'm going to wait to see how this claim with USPS goes before I take it back to ebay. There is a 30 day guarantee from ebay so if it gets close to that with no resolution from USPS then I'll open a claim.

Can't find it listed on PC anymore, so must be sold out.... still waiting for mine to be shipped, hopefully they still have it somewhere....

How pissed would everyone be if HT release a deluxe for anakin with both heads (normal + sigh eyes) but looking slightly to the side like they usually do :lol

Back